Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
satoriKeymasterHey Caroline,
I’ve made some more changes, please try this file – unzip it, and upload the contained file into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso). Does it look better now?
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Chris,
that’s correct, the image slider is a separate type of header, displayed in front of the background; please see this demo page for an example.
Please let me know when the website will be available online then – you can also bump the other threads with still unresolved issues to make sure that we resolve each of them. Thanks!
Best,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Chris,
I’ve sent you a potential fix in response to the email you’ve sent me. Please let me know of the results.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterThank you, Jesse, and glad to hear the fix works!
Should you have other questions, do not hesitate to contact me.Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Jason,
the only difference I can spot between your instance of Ikebana and mine is the portfolio box item margins – the demo has a slightly lower setting than the default; could you please try setting the “Portfolio page items: box margins” field to “14” in the “Portfolio Page” tab of the Theme Options panel and refreshing the website?
Regarding portfolio ordering – the default order is by date, thus if you are fine with this method you can just change the dates of the projects if you want a custom order; for other ordering methods, please see the “Order of portfolio items” setting in the “Portfolio Page” tab of the Theme Options panel. I should also note that you can declare any project as “sticky” in Ikebana (see the “Sticky – Always First” settings box on the right hand side of the project editor screen mode), which will force it to display ahead of all other non-sticky ones.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Chris,
regarding the bottom border for the header: now I got it, sorry :) indeed, it only appears when the top section has been marked as “fixed” in the Theme Options (“Page Elements” tab). In case it is not, you can always add a border by means of custom CSS:
#header { border-bottom: 1px solid #000000 !important; }Concerning the header element alignment: there’s a “Logo alignment” setting in the “Page Elements” tab and a “Main menu alignment” setting in the “Style: Header” tab which do exactly that – please let me know if you face problems with any of them!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Chris,
the image for the button is sourced as a background and powered by javascript, thus it may take a hard-refresh (or clearing the cache) to force the new one to display.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Chris,
the above snipped was meant to tackle both issues :) again, since it does work on my testing environment, I’m afraid I’ll have to wait until I see the live code to be able to tell you what the problem is; please note, however, that the “pause” and the “link” settings on the background slider refer to the mouse being above the slider itself, i.e. where the background is “exposed”, not covered by other elements such as the semi-transparent content area or the header.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterAh, sorry for that, Fabio!
I forgot to declare the array just in case the next function returns nothing :)
Please try this updated file.Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Chris,
1). unfortunately I can’t see the screenshot :( could you please send it to me to support@satoristudio.net? Thanks!
3). if you’ve already had comments before you activated the setting, everyone will still see them unless you delete them manually – the setting only prohibits any future comments.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio -
AuthorPosts