satori

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 541 through 550 (of 1,556 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Header height #3218
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Chris,

    the standard value is 310px; the height of the slider does not change depending on the screen in the current version of Tokyo, yet if you’d like it to e.g. become smaller on smaller screens, you can add conditional media queries in CSS, for example:

    @media only screen and (max-width: 767px) and (min-width: 480px) {
    #main #background-controls { margin-top: 100px !important; }
    }
    

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Header height (.bigheader and .smallheader) #3208
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Glad to hear it worked!
    I’m thinking about introducing such a setting to the Theme Options panel, now that you’ve mentioned it :)

    A. / Satori Studio

    in reply to: portfolio filter #3205
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Fabio,

    let’s try one more time – use this file as before and let me know if this removes the error message.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: mobile portfolio image links and size #3204
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Elroy,

    first of all, thank you for the purchase and the kind words!

    I will go over your questions in the same order:

    1). Could you please clarify which tile you have in mind? I’m not sure I can see one entitled “portfolio” or with a portfolio image. Thanks!

    2). Again, I’m afraid I will need more information – do you mean the masonry tiles which have images in them or something else? Do all tiles not work or only some specific ones?

    3). This will require some modifications: please use these custom files I made for you; they should go into the theme folder, replacing the existing ones. You can use them in the parent theme folder since if this works I will include the code into the next theme version (3.1) as well.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Header height (.bigheader and .smallheader) #3202
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey there,

    please try this custom CSS:

    #header, .bigheader { height: 100px !important; }
    #logo img { max-height: 100px; }
    #header .smallheader { height: 75px !important; }
    

    the first two rows tell the initial header and the logo to be 100px in height, and the last row makes sure that the scroll header remains 75px; you can of course change the values to whichever ones fit you most ;) just make sure that the second line’s value is the same as the first line’s, otherwise the logo might stretch beyond the heading.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: ads on page help #3201
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Massaki,

    Let’s troubleshoot the situation – please enable the debug mode (please see e.g. this article, first section entitles “Debugging With WP_DEBUG”, for instructions), refresh the website, and let me know if any error messages appear on the website itself and/or in the admin area.

    Alternatively, you can provide access to your website’s WP admin and your ftp account, and I will do everything myself.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: sticky logo repetition production #3200
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Elf0103,

    first of all, thank you for the purchase!

    This issue is mentioned in the manual as one of the limitations of the infinite scroll plugin, which I introduced into Ikebana in version 3.0 following user requests. However, I did find a solution and will include it into version 3.1 of the theme, which is due to be released next week. Meanwhile, I’ve sent the 3.1 build of Ikabana to the email you’ve provided when registering on this forum – please download the archive, unzip it, and upload into the theme folder (i.e. /wp-content/themes/) inside your WP installation. Please let me know if it helps!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Header height #3199
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Chris,

    there’s no setting for that in the Theme Options so far, but you can change it via custom CSS: please try this code –

    #background-controls { margin-top: 200px !important; }
    

    you can alter the “200” value to achieve the height you need.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: How To Edit Standard Pages? #3198
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Chris,

    user questions is what helps improve the theme! It is I who should say “thank you” to you for pointing out the bugs ;)

    Regarding your question: in case you need to edit the layout of the pages you mentioned, you will need to alter the theme files named “404.php” (for the 404 page) and “index.php” (for the archive-type pages, there are comments inside the file to mark where in the code each type of archive is processed. In case you just need to translate the text strings of the theme, I would recommend using the Localization admin section – input the old and new desired strings, as well as “satori” for the “Domain” field; you can create as many string translations as you need, just note that the strings are case-sensitive.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Home page sizing #3197
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Jason,

    glad the issue’s resolved! I will try to add a clarification into the manual regarding the demo margins ;)

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 10 posts - 541 through 550 (of 1,556 total)