Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
satoriKeymasterHey Fabio,
I’ve corrected the code on your website, now the page works as intended; please accept my apologies for any inconveniences!
Best Regards,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Chris,
the CSS above makes use of the so-called media queries (the first line), which tell the system to apply the styles only given certain width of the screen of the viewing device currently used by the visitor. The second line acts just like in the previous snipped I’ve sent you, telling the background slider area to be 100px in height.
You can find some more information about CSS media queries e.g. here.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Joshua,
I will go over the questions in the same order:
1). You’re right, the overflows should be fixed there – thank you for noticing the bug! I’ve prepared a fix, please download this archive, unzip it, and upload into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso), replacing the existing file.
2). The grey italic text to the right of the titles is sourced from the excerpts; if you don’t see the “Excerpt” settings box while in the page editor mode, click on the “Screen Options” tab in the top right corner and tick the respective item.
3). To investigate this, I will need to ask for the access to your WP admin – please send the website’s URL as well as the login information to support@satoristudio.net. Thanks!
4). Could you please provide a URL of the page in question? I will take a look at the live code. Thank you!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Daniel,
I will send you the latest version of the theme (not released yet) which has this issue fixed; please check the mailbox you’ve used when registering on this forum.
Let me know if the issue persists after the update!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey DKwan,
glad to hear it worked! Should you have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact me!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Nanda,
first of all, thank you for the purchase, and my apologies for a slow reply! I do answer to 100% of user messages ;)
Regarding your question: the Kanso demo uses a header image, not a Google Map – simply a screenshot from an actual styled map. As of the current version, the theme does not implement Google Maps Javascript API3. However, in case definitely need it on your website and feel deceived by the demo, I can help you implement the API on your website – for that I will need access to your WordPress backend; you can send the details to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed).
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Chris,
both the 404 error page and the archive pages are usually not something that is created via the “Add Page” admin menu in WordPress – they appear automatically under certain conditions, e.g. an URL slug that does not refer to any existing page (in case of 404) or a query with certain parameters (in case of archive and search pages).
The 404 page does not have a custom background setting so far in Tokyo, I will consider adding this feature in the next version; meanwhile, you can alter its background via custom CSS, by setting a custom background image property for the “page-background” element e.g.
.error404 #page-background { background-image: url('images/yourimage.jpg'); }You can read more on the “background-image” property e.g. here; the URL address I’ve used in the example tells the CSS to look in the /wp-content/themes/Tokyo/images/ folder.
In order to remove the search form from the header, please untick the “Display search box in the top section” option in the “Page Elements” tab of the Theme Options panel.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Fabio,
I’ve double-tested on a fresh copy of Kanso, and the code does not produce errors; since I’m not able to replicate the bug, I will have to ask for access to your WordPress admin to troubleshoot further. You can send the login and password to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed).
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Elroy,
regarding the first two issues:
1). This hasn’t been reported previously; I will try to find an iPhone 5 to test and troubleshoot the website on, yet it might take a little time.
2). I’ve tested the tiles on Samsung Galaxy S3, on Chrome and the built-in version, both in portrait and landscape mode, and they do react to clicks. I will try to test it on S5, yet I see not reasons why it wouldn’t work there (it also works on my Sony Xperia). Could you possible request some additional information from your client regarding the exact model of the phone and the browser she/he is using. Thanks!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Joshualukesmith,
first of all, thank you for the purchase!
Could you please provide a link to the website itself, given it it available online? If not, please clarify: does the red text display instead of the slider? Thanks!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio -
AuthorPosts