Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Contact Page Form Not Showing "Questions"

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Contact Page Form Not Showing "Questions"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nanhoo17
    Participant

When I create a form using the “add a custom form” button on page edit screen, the form is great except it doesn’t show my “questions.” For the text box items, the “question” appears in the box, but I have also included a “drop down” item, so only the drop down “answers” appears without a preceding question. I’ve tried recreating this twice but with the same results.

Further, as I’m creating the form, and want to change the order of the items in the form, when I click on the “move” portion, several items often move together as if they are linked.

Thank you!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Nahnoo17,

could you please provide the URL of the live page which contains the form, as well as the admin credentials (you can send your login and password to support@satoristudio.net, no disclosure guaranteed) – I need to see the back-end in order to provide meaningful advice in this situation. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Nahnoo17,

I’ve checked the code, indeed the missing label was my fault, please accept my apologies. I’ve corrected the bug in the code, now the dropdown label displays as intended. Regarding the rearrangement issue, I’ve tried dragging the fields in the form generator, and they seem to be working fine – the trick is to grab them by the “move” text and move them quite subtly. In case some of them still don’t want to rearrange, please let me know which ones ;)

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

DKwan
    Participant

I have the same issue. Can you tell me what to change?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Daniel,

I will send you the latest version of the theme (not released yet) which has this issue fixed; please check the mailbox you’ve used when registering on this forum.

Let me know if the issue persists after the update!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.