Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Styling of Google Maps

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Styling of Google Maps

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    [email protected]
    Participant

In the Kanso demo, there seems to be a styled Google Maps (the colours are changed and saturated). This was something I really liked. Now in the actual theme, this isn’t possible which I find a bit deceiving. I looked into doing this and it is quite complicated. Do you have a quick fix for this?

[email protected]
    Participant

Where is my reply? You reply to other questions but not mine?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Nanda,

first of all, thank you for the purchase, and my apologies for a slow reply! I do answer to 100% of user messages ;)

Regarding your question: the Kanso demo uses a header image, not a Google Map – simply a screenshot from an actual styled map. As of the current version, the theme does not implement Google Maps Javascript API3. However, in case definitely need it on your website and feel deceived by the demo, I can help you implement the API on your website – for that I will need access to your WordPress backend; you can send the details to [email protected] (no disclosure guaranteed).

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.