Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Kanso – One Page Header

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Kanso – One Page Header

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    joshualukesmith
    Participant

Hello there,

I want to have a a Head image like your demo (which I belive is done via the revolution slider) I have followed the instruction (set up one page, created slider, put the slider ID in the theme options) but it is not working, this is what I see – http://grab.by/wzr4

Can you help?

Thanks!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Joshualukesmith,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

Could you please provide a link to the website itself, given it it available online? If not, please clarify: does the red text display instead of the slider? Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

joshualukesmith
    Participant

Hello Mate,

Here is a link to the site – http://www.merciawebservice.co.uk/stmichaelsbath/wp-admin/

I can give you the log in details if need be!

Thanks very much!

joshualukesmith
    Participant

The other questions I have are..
    1. How can I get the scrolling google maps above the contact form, like the demo?
    2. Where do I put the text for about the page like the demo:
    Portfolio
    “This is a showcase for your creative work – design, video, photography, you name it. Amaze the world!”

Thanks!

joshualukesmith
    Participant

3. I keep adding a new page, create it, add it to the menu and yet it still doesn’t appear.
    4. Is it possible to make the paralex headers over each page full width?

Sorry for all the questions, love the theme!

Joshua

joshualukesmith
    Participant

I have managed to work out the Header! Though, in the style editor there seems to be no way to save your changes, do you know why? http://grab.by/wB3k

Thanks (and sorry for all the questions!)

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Joshua,

I will go over the questions in the same order:

1). You’re right, the overflows should be fixed there – thank you for noticing the bug! I’ve prepared a fix, please download this archive, unzip it, and upload into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso), replacing the existing file.

2). The grey italic text to the right of the titles is sourced from the excerpts; if you don’t see the “Excerpt” settings box while in the page editor mode, click on the “Screen Options” tab in the top right corner and tick the respective item.

3). To investigate this, I will need to ask for the access to your WP admin – please send the website’s URL as well as the login information to support@satoristudio.net. Thanks!

4). Could you please provide a URL of the page in question? I will take a look at the live code. Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.