Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

ads on page help

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support ads on page help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    massakid
    Participant

Hello, I was checking my website today and I realize a lot of ads on the page, between the pages and at the footer as well, what is that? is something on my computer only ? I have been hacked?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Massaki,

My apologies for a slow reply!
    At the moment your website looks like this from my machine – is the ads issue still topical? Have you tried re-installing the theme? Another step I would suggest is turning off all plugins and checking if any of them is the source of the issue.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

massakid
    Participant

Thanks for reply, perhaps there is something to do with the changes you made ? I don’t know I’m just saying, because it was right after you did modifications, now I can’t login on the panel, and the pages don’t work. Any ideas? I will reinstall everything as a last resort

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Massaki,

Let’s troubleshoot the situation – please enable the debug mode (please see e.g. this article, first section entitles “Debugging With WP_DEBUG”, for instructions), refresh the website, and let me know if any error messages appear on the website itself and/or in the admin area.

Alternatively, you can provide access to your website’s WP admin and your ftp account, and I will do everything myself.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.