Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Portfolio filtering

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Portfolio filtering

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cbaker
    Participant

Hi

I have a one page template set up. The portfolio section contains 19 items in two different categories.

If I tell the theme to display up to 12 items then it adds the “see all” option which then takes you to the separate portfolio page. The issue is that this separate page does not show the category filter at the bottom so you are left with a large page with no way of filtering the items. Can this option be added to this page easily?

Thanks

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Cbaker,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

This feature hasn’t been envisaged in Kanso from the start, yet now that you’ve mentioned it I think it’s a nice thing to have; I’ve implemented the necessary code and compiled an archive for you – please download this file, unzip it, and upload the resulting files into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso). Please let me know if the new code works!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

cbaker
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for this! New code works fine although there is a big gab between the title and the new filter options? Can it be reduced? (See email I sent with the URL on)

Thanks again

C

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Caroline,

you’ve got a point, the top margin should be narrower. Please download this updated archive, unzip it, and upload the resulting file into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso/).

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

cbaker
    Participant

I uploaded the css but it hasn’t made any difference to the gap between the title and the new filter options?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Caroline,

I’ve made some more changes, please try this file – unzip it, and upload the contained file into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso). Does it look better now?

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.