Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
satoriKeymasterHey Bettina,
could you please tell me the contents of the “Content background colour” field you’ve mentioned above? Thanks!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Aaron,
first of all, thank you for the purchase!
The Shogun theme already has the latest version of the Visual Composer plugin – the one by WPBakery – integrated into it (with additional styling and block options). As far as I understood, you are trying to install the VC plugin separately on top of the theme – is there a specific reason for that? Please let me know if I understood you correctly.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Sebastian,
I’m not sure I’ve understood what you’re trying to achieve – could you please clarify? Do you want to have both one-page sections and a separate drop-down item (that leads to other pages) in one menu?
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Craig,
after some more experimentation I’ve noticed that you’ve two instances of Fuji installed on your WordPress – and that version 1.0.2 is activated instead of a newer 2.0, which does not have problems with the plugin. Is there any specific reason why you are using the older version?
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Bettina,
first of all, thank you for the purchase!
In WordPress, in order to create a classic blog page you’ll need to declare it in the “Settings -> Reading” admin section (this does not depend on the theme, by the way): check the “Front page displays” option, it should be set on “A static page”; now, under “Posts page” choose the page you wish to be the shell for the blog, from the respective drop-down. The page can be any page created previously, no content is required inside, and the layout can be set to any value.
Should you have further issues with setting up the blog page, do not hesitate to contact me!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Craig,
I’ve added some more CSS into the theme’s style.css file on your website:
.event_espresso_form_wrapper br, #payment-options-dv br { display: none; }Please tell me if the pages are now rendering as intended.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Ojones,
first of all, thank you for the purchase!
The reason why the shortcode did not filter the projects is because it did not have such a capability – the “category” parameter refers strictly to the “category” taxonomy, which only relates to classic posts. Once you’ve mentioned this, I thought it might be a good addition to the shortcode, so I’ve introduced filtering by type as well; I will include the feature into the next theme update (version 1.6), and before it’s out you can download this archive, unzip it, and upload the resulting files into the following folder inside your WP install:
/wp-content/plugins/shortcodes/lib/
replacing the existing files. After that, you should be able to use “type=XX” parameter in the shortcode, where XX is the ID of the needed type. Please let me know if it works for you!Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterThank you, doing my best ;)
Should you have any other questions about the theme, do not hesitate to contact me!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterThanks, David, and glad to hear it works ;)
Should you have other questions about the theme, do not hesitate to contact me!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterBugger :) You’re right, sorry about that, got a bit confused. I would be pleased to refer to you by name in any case, if you are fine with using it here of course.
Regarding the portfolio page – would you be able to provide access to the back-end for me? I cannot find any deficiencies by looking at the output code. You can send the login details to support@satoristudio.net. Thanks!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio -
AuthorPosts