satori

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 441 through 450 (of 1,556 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Portfolio page – box size 3×1 #3475
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Timon,

    you’re right, this size is a gap in the tile size assortment! I’ve added the code to include 3×1 and 1×3 masonry tiles – please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the resulting file into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Ikebana). Please let me know if it is functioning properly; in which case I will also include this feature into the next theme version (3.2).

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: WP Versions/Visual Composer #3474
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Thomas,

    I will need to ask you for access to the back-end to troubleshoot these issues, since I cannot seem to be able to replicate these problems on my machine – you can send the login and password to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed). Thanks!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Background Image again #3469
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Lisa,

    I will go over your questions in the same order:

    1). It is generally not recommended to use an image with important information content as a website background image, since on various devices the image will render differently depending on the screen size and aspect ratio (and today there are dozens of possible ones, from 2560×1440 to 320×480 pixels, and everything in-between. Having said that, I should mention that in Kabuki, you are in fact able to control whether the image will be fitted to cover the entire screen (“cover”) or fitted to remain entirely inside the screen area (“contain”), in which case there will most probably be empty spaces either on top and bottom or on the sides of the image, depending on the screen aspect ratio. You can try the “Always fit” setting in the “Size and position” tab of the “Appearance -> Background Settings” admin menu.

    2). To force the background image to fit the top left corner of the screen, you can try turning off the “Center the background vertically” and “Center the background horizontally” settings in the “Size and position” tab of the “Appearance -> Background Settings” admin menu.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Plugins, hidden inputs, and paragraph tags #3468
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Anytime ;)

    Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Customize function disabled? #3464
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Cbs,

    first of all, thank you for the purchase!

    This is indeed a bug, my apologies! I’ve prepared a fix – please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the contained file via FTP into the main theme folder:

    /wp-content/themes/Shogun/

    Please let me know if this fixes the customizer.

    As a side-note, it is also possible to change the front page display in the “Settings -> Reading” admin section of a WordPress install.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Plugins, hidden inputs, and paragraph tags #3461
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Craig,

    I’ve misunderstood point 4 then :) I’ve removed the sidebar from individual posts so far, not the blog page itself; now I’ve added the extra code needed to remove the sidebar from the blog page as well, please check it it’s displaying as you need.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: 2 Column Page Layout (i.e. Contact in Demo) #3460
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Thomas,

    do you want the above to work for any project or a specific one? If the former, you can try this CSS:

    .single-project .post-header { float: left; width: 27%; margin-left: 6%; }
    .single-project .post-content { float: right; width: 60% !important; margin-right: 6%; }
    

    I would recommend using shortcodes on a “full-width” layout to create columns of content, however (please see Appendix 2 of the theme manual for the description of available shortcodes).

    Regarding your second question – you can update to version 1.5 safely, yet after the update you’ll need to copy over the custom file I’ve provided here in order to get the external menu links to display before the one-page links again.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: How do I set up the blog? #3459
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Bettina,

    it seems that the plugin that generates the map for the “My Travel Route” widget might be causing this. Please try removing this widget in the “Appearance -> Widgets” admin section and refreshing the pages. In case the background appears, please tell me which plugin you’ve been using for the map, I will try to find a compatibility solution.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: WP Versions/Visual Composer #3458
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Aaron, I’ve double-checked the features you’ve mentioned, and cannot seem to be able to replicate the problems as of yet, neither on the Back-end nor the Front-End editor. I’ve sent you the latest versions of some of the theme’s files to the email address you’ve used when registering on this forum – please try updating them and let me know if it changes anything. Thanks!

    Thomas, could you please clarify – are you using the VC plugin with Shogun or with Kanso? The latter hasn’t yet been integrated with the plugin officially, i.e. it is indeed better to use the shortcodes provided with the theme (they cover most of VC’s blocks in any case).

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Plugins, hidden inputs, and paragraph tags #3452
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Craig,

    I’ve made the necessary changes to the code in order to implement items 1-4; note that 3 and 4 were not envisaged by the theme initially, I’ve made slight customizations in the “search.php”, “single.php”, and “style.css” template files in order to implement them. Please review and let me know if everything is working as desired.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satoti Studio

Viewing 10 posts - 441 through 450 (of 1,556 total)