Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Plugins, hidden inputs, and paragraph tags

New Front EN Support Forums Fuji Theme Support Plugins, hidden inputs, and paragraph tags

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    goots
    Participant

Two more:

3. I’d like to remove to the sidebar within the Search results. How is this done?

4. I can’t find an option to remove the sidebar in all of my blog posts.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Craig,

I’ve made the necessary changes to the code in order to implement items 1-4; note that 3 and 4 were not envisaged by the theme initially, I’ve made slight customizations in the “search.php”, “single.php”, and “style.css” template files in order to implement them. Please review and let me know if everything is working as desired.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satoti Studio

goots
    Participant

Andrii,

Thank you VERY much for your help. You’re a lifesaver. Excellent support as always!

Best,

Craig

goots
    Participant

Actually, I noticed that the side bar is still showing up in the blog posts — I think I did something custom last year to the old template version that got rid of this…

View post on imgur.com

Under Communication > View From The Summit blog

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Craig,

I’ve misunderstood point 4 then :) I’ve removed the sidebar from individual posts so far, not the blog page itself; now I’ve added the extra code needed to remove the sidebar from the blog page as well, please check it it’s displaying as you need.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

goots
    Participant

Perfect. Thanks for your help!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Anytime ;)

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.