satori

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 461 through 470 (of 1,556 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Box link #3426
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey JP,

    could you please point me to the tile under discussion? I can’t seem to find a “link” format project on the homepage. Thanks!

    P.S. the Infinite Scroll issue with the “sticky” tile reappearing on scroll has been fixed in version 3.1, which will be available for download this or beginning of next week ;)

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Logo Header #3425
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey e061070,

    I will go over the questions in the same order:

    1). You can control the width of the logo by using the “Logo width” setting in the “Page Elements” tab of the Theme Options panel.

    2). Please try a fix I’ve posted yesterday in this thread – if it does not work, please provide the URL of your website, I will look into the issue further. Thanks!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Logo, menu shift past 1560px browser width #3422
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Timon,

    you’re absolutely right, I was able to replicate the bug, this is indeed my fault – thank you for bringing this one up! I’ve prepared as fix, which will be included into the upcoming 3.1 version update for Ikebana (due to become available this week); meanwhile, you can download this archive, unzip it, and upload the resulting file into the primary theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Ikebana/), replacing the existing file. Please let me know if it corrects the bug!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Plugins, hidden inputs, and paragraph tags #3421
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Craig,

    I’ve checked that my browser does indeed still remember the login data, yet to proceed I’d have to ask you to point me to the page that is seen on your latest screenshot – I can’t seem to be able to find it; when I click “Register” on the page you’ve provided earlier (http://vocational-rehab.com/event-registration/) I am being forwarded to this page, which doesn’t have any problems as far as I can see – and if I fill in the fields and press “Submit” there I get a confirmation page. Thus my question is – how do I get to the payments page displayed on the screenshot. Thanks!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Portfolio: more than 6 projects on a onepage website #3413
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey David,

    I’ve double-checked the latest version of Kanso, and the mentioned option does have an effect on the number of portfolio items on a one-page layout; I would be very grateful if you could tell me which version of Kanso you are using (you can find this information on the first page of the theme manual), and which settings you’ve tried in the “Number of portfolio projects per page” field in the “One-Page Website” tab of the Theme Options panel. Thank you!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Filters #3412
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Alistair,

    below are some comments using the same numbering:

    1). The types filter only shows up on portfolio pages, i.e those which have been assigned the “Portfolio” layout. Currently all pages on your website have the “One-Page” layout, which should be changed – please take a look at pages 4-5 of the theme manual, the part about setting up the one-page website (in short, there should be only one page with the “One-Page” layout, acting as a container for the layout; other pages can have any other type of layout, which will also affect how they are rendered on the one-page “canvas”). There is also some additional guidance on creating portfolio pages on pp. 6-7 of the theme manual (sorry for referring you to the manual so often, I have when people do that to me myself, yet in this case the things in question are explained quite well in there :).

    2). This hasn’t been envisaged originally; you can try using the standard project format, and inserting a revolution slider into projects instead. Alternatively, the “content_gallery.php” theme template file can be customized to make use of the thumbnails, yet this is, I’m afraid, not covered by the ThemeForest support offer; I can advise good-quality freelance customization services if you need it.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Background Image again #3411
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Lisa, Max,

    first of all, thank you for the purchase!

    Since the screen sizes of viewing devices may vary greatly nowadays, I would recommend using full background images that would not have to be stretched even on the large typical monitors – i.e. 2560×1140 pixels. I would also highly recommend to pay extra attention to how much disk space such images take up – in case any single picture is larger than 500 Kb, I’d suggest downsampling it (i.e. increasing the compression rate) – to reach a tradeoff between quality and size.

    Should you have other questions about the theme, do not hesitate to ask!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Plugins, hidden inputs, and paragraph tags #3410
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Craig,

    I’ve tried the plugin with Fuji, and without seeing your back-end I cannot tell with confidence that this is something that the theme does (however, I do not rule out such possibility) since the free version does not offer all the features that are needed to duplicate the bug. I can give you a line of CSS code, however, which is likely to solve the extra space issue – please try inserting this into your child theme’s style.css or into the main style.css (if you are not using a child theme):

    .event_espresso_form_wrapper br { display: none; }
    

    You can edit the theme’s style.css file by visiting the “Appearance -> Editor” admin section.

    Please let me know if the above code helps!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Logo, menu shift past 1560px browser width #3409
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Timon,

    I am looking into the code now, and have a suspicion what might be wrong; could you please tell me if you have any value set for the “Maximum content width” option in the “Page Elements” tab of the Theme Options panel, and if yes, then what is it. Thanks!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Portfolio: more than 6 projects on a onepage website #3401
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey David,

    first of all, thank you for the purchase and my apologies for the delayed reply – there has been a glitch in the forum’s new message reporting system.

    Regarding your question: please try using the “Number of portfolio projects per page” option on the “One-page website” tab of the Theme Options panel to control the number of items shown on the one-page layout; the option you’ve mentioned is intended for the singular portfolio pages. The number of portfolio items per line is regulated by the “Number of portfolio items per line” option in the “Portfolio Page” tab of the Theme Options panel.

    Should you still face problems with the above, please let me know!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 10 posts - 461 through 470 (of 1,556 total)