Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Box link

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JPBeaudry
    Participant

Hi,

First of all, very nice template!

I would like to know if it’s possible to set a box ( in the portfolio) as a link to another website? Right now I have a 1×1 box with my instagram feed in it (it shows my latest instagram pic) and I would like the box to link directly to my instagram account (instagram.com/….)

Is it possible? Thank you very much!

JP

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey JP,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

There is one project format that has been designed specifically for this purpose – please choose the “link” option from the “Format” settings box on the right hand side of the project editor screen. In this case the content of the project should only contain the desired URL.

Let me know if you face any problems with this one!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

JPBeaudry
    Participant

Thank you for your response.

When I set my project as a “link”, the box has some problems when it comes to click on it and open the link. Here’s my website: jeanphilippebeaudry.com

Thank you very much!

JP

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey JP,

could you please point me to the tile under discussion? I can’t seem to find a “link” format project on the homepage. Thanks!

P.S. the Infinite Scroll issue with the “sticky” tile reappearing on scroll has been fixed in version 3.1, which will be available for download this or beginning of next week ;)

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.