Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
satoriKeymasterHey John,
first of all, thank you for the purchase!
Something is indeed to working in your case, I suspect that it might be one of the javascript files associated with the slider. I’ve sent the archive containing the entire slider plugin to the email you’ve indicated in your profile on this forum – if you want me to re-send it to another mailbox, please let me know! You can install the plugin by going to “Plugins -> Add New” admin section, choosing the “upload” tab on top, and uploading the entire archive.
Should you still face difficulties with the plugin, please let me know, I will troubleshoot further!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Kjael,
I’ve made another screenshot, showing both the website and Kanso demo side-to-side: as far as I understood, you are talking about the area above the mobile menu? I’ve marked the respective area with red arrows on the screenshots, they are present in both Kanso and the website.
Regarding your last remarks – could you please clarify what you mean by saying “the menu breaks”? By design, the right-aligned full-width menu should become left-aligned and move under the logo from 1030px in width to 767px, before it collapses to the mobile menu; this is done to ensure that there’s place for all menu items on the shrinking screen width so that the menu does not become two-layered. The mobile menu should indeed move the lower part of the website down as it opens, this is how it was intended to be on mobile screens.
My apologies for the lengthy discussion, but I want to make sure I understand your concerns before proposing fixes ;)
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Kjael,
it is difficult for me to propose a meaningful course of actions at the moment because I still cannot seem to be able to replicate the issue on my machine; could I ask you to make a screenshot of the issue you’re describing in your last message (i.e. the menu/background behaving improperly), and tell me which browser is being concerned (as far as I understood now we’re talking about a desktop browser)? Thank you!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Luigi,
please send the login data to support@satoristudio.net, this is my primary support mailbox. No disclosure of sensitive information guaranteed.
Best,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Luka,
could you please provide the URL of your website – I’d need to look at the particular code since the portfolio does work on the theme demo in IE11. Thanks!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Credo,
yes, the widgetized front page is meant for cases where the top and bottom widget areas are needed, there’s no possibility to combine all three (including the sidebar) on a single front page; you can use the [COLUMN] shortcodes to subdivide the layout of the content in case of the widgetized front page and thus emulate a sidebar though.
Regarding your second question: not sure I understood the situation fully: could you please provide the URL of the page in question? Thanks!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterDear Angela,
I’ve double-checked, the code does work – the key is to change the “40” to the size you need, as I mentioned above ;) i.e. if you need the titles to be smaller, you can substitute it for 30 or even 20, and if you need larger titles, put 50 or 60 instead.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Kjael,
I have two “candidates” for this problem, and since I cannot seem to replicate the bug myself, I will need to ask to to try them: first, instead of BOTH instances of this CSS you’ve added to the “custom-styles.php” file:
#logo img { max-width: 250px; }try adding this:
#logo img { width: 250px; height: 116px; }And refresh the website in your mobile browser. If this does not work, please try removing line 25 from the theme’s main “functions.php” file (while keeping the previous change); the line you need to remove should say the following:
wp_enqueue_script('retina');Please let me know if any of the above helps resolve the issue!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Christoph,
first of all, thank you for the purchase!
Could you please provide the URL of the website in question, as well as a detailed description as to which fonts and buttons have been affected? I’ll be glad to provide a fix.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterDear Luigi,
the website URL you’ve provided (as well as http://www.creati-vita.net/) redirects to a Facebook page; could you please remove the redirect so that I could look at the website? Thanks!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio -
AuthorPosts