Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Body Header Font Size

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support Body Header Font Size

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    angela214
    Participant

Hello. Is there is a custom CSS code that I can enter to specifically change the font size of the body heading text on my page?

Thanks in advance for the theme and for the help.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Angela,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

If you have in mind the section headings on the one-page layout, please use this CSS:

.page-title h2 a { font-size: 40px !important; }

replacing “40” width any size you need.
    In case you’d like to change some other instance of titles, please let me know!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

angela214
    Participant

Thanks for your reply. I tried entering the code and nothing seemed to change. I also had this on the custom css page already (I got this from another thread on the forum):
    .page-title h2 a, .page-heading h1 a, .single .post-header h1 a, #blog-header h1 a, .post-header h1 a { border-bottom: none !important; }

Is there a way I need to combine the 2 codes? So far I have simply pasted the line you gave me to adjust the font size underneath the one above.

Thanks again.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Angela,

I’ve double-checked, the code does work – the key is to change the “40” to the size you need, as I mentioned above ;) i.e. if you need the titles to be smaller, you can substitute it for 30 or even 20, and if you need larger titles, put 50 or 60 instead.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.