Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Video Post

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    wabimedia
    Participant

I created the post in video format and exactly two, but the second post Peena public page is not read correctly.
    visit this url for example http://www.creati-vita.net/blog/

wabimedia
    Participant

and if I add in the portfolio video format post I can not get to see the preview on the homepage

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by wabimedia.
    wabimedia
    Participant

I’ll explain. I want to create the post and embed videos into a category so you can list on a page. see for example the voice of the stick menu “video”.
    If your post is just one video display is ok. As soon as I post a second post video page display “go chash” appears in only the first part of the post with a small preview.

Best regards

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Luigi,

the website URL you’ve provided (as well as http://www.creati-vita.net/) redirects to a Facebook page; could you please remove the redirect so that I could look at the website? Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

wabimedia
    Participant

On the instructions of my client I can not make public the site. I sent you email at wordpress@satoristudio.net with directions to log in as a registered user. If the email has not arrived, please can you write me in private you amail where to send the login credentials? thank you very much

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Luigi,

please send the login data to support@satoristudio.net, this is my primary support mailbox. No disclosure of sensitive information guaranteed.

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Luigi,

I’ve investigated the problem and found out that it was a bug, my apologies and thank you for reporting that one! I’ve applied fixes to your website’s files and will also include the fix into the next version update of Haiku.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

wabimedia
    Participant

Thanks.
    I can try another question? Why can not I render the video in the portfolio section. I have publish new project in format video post and insert the link youtube video. In the homepage the video does not appear.

Grazie e Ciao.
    Luigi

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Luigi,

I’ve double-checked the video project format on your website, and it seems to be working fine; I’ve created one test project for the reference.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.