Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
satoriKeymasterHey Massakid,
I usually don’t like to refer the users to the theme manual as it may mean lower personalization of my answer, yet in this case I believe I will, to avoid repeating what is already there :) the process of creating a portfolio is described in detail on pages 6 and 7 of the manual, there are also screenshots of certain important aspects included.
By the way, in case you wish to make your website look like the theme demo, the fastest way to that would probably be importing the demo content I’ve included in the theme package – please see page 14 of the manual for details on how to import the content.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Massakid,
please provide the URL of your website, in case it’s available live – I’d need to look at the code to give a useful response in this case. Thanks!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Massakid,
first of all, thank you for the purchase!
Glad you’ve solved the issue! For the reference of future forum visitors: you can adjust the slider width and height in the main slider settings section, which you enter by clicking on the green “Settings” button next to the slider you wish to edit (on the “Revolution Slider” admin page). The relevant options are: “Slider Layout”, “Fullscreen Align”, and “Force Full Width”.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Luigi,
I’ve double-checked the video project format on your website, and it seems to be working fine; I’ve created one test project for the reference.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Kjael,
this is how the website looks on my machine at the moment: screenshot; the top bit of background is gone. Could you please direct me to where the problem is at the moment? Thanks!
The changes we’ve made previously should not have affected the menu in any way, besides, I’ve also implemented them on the Kanso demo. But just to be on the safe side, you can backup the new versions of the theme’s “header.php” and “header-functions.php” files which I sent you, and re-upload the 1.4 versions from the ThemeForest downloadable archive to check.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Jonathan,
I will answer all questions here, for the sake of continuity; perhaps future users might also find this information helpful.
1). The front page content has meta underneath it because you’ve apparently set the front page to display recent posts in the “Settings -> Reading” admin menu, thus it pulls the latest post with all it appendages, including the meta information; please try using a static front page for that setting.
2). To remove the gap above the submenus, please try this custom CSS:
@media only screen and (max-width: 3000px) and (min-width: 767px) { #header #nav-primary ul li ul { margin-top: 3px !important; } }3). Since your menu is already customized, you’ll need additional javascript for that, something along the lines of this – and so on for each item since the colors are different in each case. You can insert the script at the bottom of the theme’s “header-functions.php” file.
4). To deal with the gaps between submenu items that appear briefly during the animation, please try removing the “10” inside the “hide(10)” and “show(10)” methods on lines 256, 266, 281 and 285 of the “header-functions.php” theme file.
Please let me know if you face difficulties with any of the above!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Kjael,
I’ve prepared an updated file for you: please download and unzip it, and upload the resulting file into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso). Let me know if this goes in the right direction!
Best,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Nanette,
I think I know the cause: the italic descriptions in the Kanso demo are sourced from excerpts, which can be inputted in a special box below the main content editor in the page edit mode (in case the excerpts box is not displayed, click on the „Screen Options“ tab in the top right corner of the screen, and tick the „Excerpt“ checkbox). They will align as needed automatically ;)
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Credo,
sure, you can send the URL to support@satoristudio.net. I promise I won’t show it to anyone ;)
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Luigi,
I’ve investigated the problem and found out that it was a bug, my apologies and thank you for reporting that one! I’ve applied fixes to your website’s files and will also include the fix into the next version update of Haiku.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio -
AuthorPosts