satori

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 421 through 430 (of 1,556 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Pdf Media library error page #3521
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey E.,

    my apologies, I’m not quite sure I understood the situation – what you’re trying to do is create a text link that would open a pdf file in a separate tab? If that is the case, please try un-ticking the “PDF” in the “Enable FancyBox for” setting on the “Settings -> Media” admin section; or, if you wish to disable the fancybox for this one link and keep it for other links, you may use the “nofancybox” class on the link anchor, i.e.

    Anchor text
    

    (removing all spaces in the tags).
    In case I’ve misunderstood the question, please let me know!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Happy with the theme? Please rate it on TF :) #3520
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Thank you, Thomas! Glad the theme has been helpful in creating your website. Should you have any other questions in the future, do not hesitate to contact me!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Kanso new version #3518
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Massaki,

    the most recent version of Kanso is currently 1.5 (you can see the list of updates at the bottom of the theme’s ThemeForest page). You can download the latest version of the theme from the “Downloads” tab of your ThemeForest account; to update a theme, simply overwrite the theme’s files with the new ones via FTP. Should you face problems in the update process, please let me know!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Front Page doesn't show grid #3517
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Glad to hear!

    Should you have other questions or face issues with the theme, do not hesitate to contact me.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: One page layout has 'chunky' loading behaviour. #3516
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey See22,

    the loading behavior of the slider is not determined by the theme itself but rather by the plugin which has been included with the theme (for free, I must note :) – the Slider Revolution, which is the most popular slider plugin on Envato Marketplaces. There are several measures I would recommend trying before switching to another slider:

    First and foremost, I would advise reducing the size of all images in the slider, by down-scaling and/or reducing dimensions. Currently the images in the slider are over 1 Mb each (some even larger than 3 Mb, which makes the entire page load quite slowly (please see the detailed speed test here). It is highly recommended that any image in the slider does not exceed 300-400 Kb (the less, the better) – this will ensure quick loading of the entire page for all users.

    Furthermore, I would recommend trying the “Lazy Load” option in the slider settings – please go to the “Revolution Slider” admin section, click on the “Slider Settings” for the slider you need to edit, and activate the “Lazy Load” option in the “General Settings” box (do not forget to save the changes). This will speed up the loading even further.

    Thirdly, in case the above measures still leave space for improvement, or for some reason cannot be implemented, I can propose a more drastic solution – adding a preloading animation to the website, for example this one. I can recommend it because I’m using this code myself in my latest Shogun theme. A preloader will display its own screen until the website is fully loaded, avoiding any of the loading issues which may arise.

    Finally, in case you still decide to go for another slider, please let me know which one, I will help you set it up and integrate it into the theme.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: How do I set up the blog? #3515
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Bettina,

    could you please tell me the name of the plugin which generates the slideshows – I will take a look at how it interacts with Ikebana. Thanks!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Theme broken — syntax error #3505
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Hugh,

    first of all, thank you for the purchase!

    I’ve tested the theme with a multisite installation and hasn’t been able to reproduce the mentioned error as of yet; could you please provide access to your back-end, I would be able to find the culprit of the bug much quicker in that case. You can send the login and password, together with the website’s URL, to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed). In case you decide to create a new user, please give the user the “administrator” role so that I can see the code of the theme. Thanks!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Front Page doesn't show grid #3504
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Jtorch,

    this is how the page looks on my machine – screenshot. There are several tiles per row – has the issue been solved in the meantime? Please note that the number of tiles per row only depends on the screen size in Ikebana, i.e. if you view the same website from devices with differing screen widths, the theme will adjust the grid automatically based on the current window width and thus may display different numbers of tiles per line. In case you want to impose an upper limit on how wide the content area can get with increasing screen width, you can use the “Maximum content width” option on the “Page Elements” tab of the Theme Options panel (please update to theme’s version 3.1 to ensure that this feature functions properly).

    Should you still have problems with the grid, or in case I’ve misunderstood the question, please let me know!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: How do I set up the blog? #3503
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Bettina,

    thank you for the information! Have you tried this plugin – it has essentially the same functionality as the former.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: portfolio types in cyrillic #3502
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Glad to hear!

    Should you have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 10 posts - 421 through 430 (of 1,556 total)