Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
satoriKeymasterHey See22,
I will go over your comments using the same numbering:
1). Glad to hear! Some images I would still recommend working on, namely this and this – they’re well over 1 Mb each, which means there’s still some speed improvement possible.
2). I’ve tried several preloaders myself when I was building the Shogun theme, I can agree that a lot of them are quite prone to not working under certain conditions (hence the recommended one from my previous message – that one I know to work with my themes ;)
3). I’ve updated the Revolution Slider to the latest version in Kanso 1.6, which I am currently working on and which is due to be released in June. I’ve sent you the latest build to the email you’ve used when registering on this forum – please follow the instructions there to update the theme.
5). This wasn’t envisaged by the theme initially, thus some custom code will have to be added. Firstly, you will need to clear the “Offset Containers” field in the “Main Slider Settings” section of your slider settings page. Secondly, the header itself will have to be modified by adding some extra CSS (you can either insert it into the child theme’s style.css, in case you are using a child theme, or put it into the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel):
#main-header { position: fixed; top: 0; left: 0; z-index: 100; } #header { background: transparent !important; } #main-header .smallheader { background-color: #fff !important; }Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Monika,
I’ve looked into the issue – the cause of the problem was the URLs in the image upload fields in the Theme Options panel; as mentioned on page 3 of the theme manual, in case the „File URL” field displays an attachment URL (ending with „?attachment_id=xx”, one needs to press the „File URL” button below the url field so that the link is a direct url of the image file (ends with the filename of the uploaded file). I’ve corrected the logo image for you, now all newly uploaded images should have the “File URL” setting automatically, yet better check it during the upload in any case. You can now re-upload the slider images and the favicon, in order for the images to display correctly.
Please let me know if you have any further problems with the image upload!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey 32Degrees,
it might be the case that some of the newer functions conflict with the 3.0 files, since I’ve only given you a part of the new version. I will send you the entire latest version of the theme to the email address you’ve used when registering on this forum – please follow the instructions in the email and let me know if it helps fix the problems.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Monika,
the URL you’ve provided has a “coming soon” screen which does not allow viewing the website itself – could I ask you to provide access to the back-end in this case? You can send the details to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed). Thanks!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterGreat!
Should you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Aaron,
glad to hear the VC is now working fine!
To remove all Google Font API references, you can simply remove lines 30-75 from the header-functions.php file; I’ve prepared the file with removed calls for you, can be downloaded here. In case some other parts of the script start slowing down the website when viewed from China, please let me know, we’ll think of a way to solve that too.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey 32Degrees,
I’ve made some additions to the code in order to solve both the header icon issue and the Google Fonts issue – please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the resulting files into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Ikebana/) via ftp, replacing the existing files when prompted.
In order to use the latest version of Font Awesome after updating the FA scripts, you’ll need to use the new syntax required by the update, e.g.
You can obtain the proper icon code by clicking on the needed icon from the catalog on FA homepage.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Santium,
first of all, thank you for the purchase!
Could you please provide the URL of the website in question – I would be able to give more precise advice if I saw the actual code. Thanks!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Timon,
I cannot seem to be able to reproduce this bug – could you please make a screenshot (or better still, provide a live link by sending it to support@satoristudio.net). Thanks!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Bettina,
I’ve tested the slideshow plugin, and it seems that the second and further sliders on the same page do not function even with the WordPress default themes, i.e. it must be an issue with the plugin itself. I can recommend trying out other options for creating slider galleries, e.g. this plugin or the NIVO_SLIDER shortcode included in the theme (you can find the full list of shortcodes in Appendix 2 of the theme manual).
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio -
AuthorPosts