Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
satoriKeymasterHey PV,
there are two taxonomies that are named “tag” in Ikebana – one for the native WordPress blog posts (“Posts -> Tags”), and another for portfolio items (“Portfolio -> Tags”). The tag cloud widget should also have two “tags” options in its “taxonomy” drop-down; please try choosing the second one to display the portfolio tags in the widget. In case you see only one instance of “tags” in the widget, please let me know, I will investigate further.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Monika,
this hasn’t been envisaged in the theme originally, yet you can achieve menu segregation by using this CSS:
#menu-item-XX { float: left; margin-left: 180px; }where “XX” is the ID of the relevant menu item (you can right-click and choose “Inspect element” in the browser to find out the ID of the particular menu item.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Luigi,
glad it’s working well now, and my apologies for any inconveniences! I will include the backgorund fix into the next version update of the theme. Thank you for offering you website to test the Infinite Scroll! Are you having any issues with it at the moment?
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Luigi,
you’re right, I the Infinite Scroll did not recognize the added code. I’ve decided to re-write the entire mechanism anew, now all tiles with set background color should have them displayed properly on the portfolio page. Please let me know if I’ve still missed anything!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Luigi,
my apologies, it was indeed missing one ingredient. I’ve corrected the code, please have a look!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Heike,
first of all, thank you for the purchase!
I was rather perplexed when I couldn’t replicate the bug on a fresh Sensei install, yet then realized that its cause is in the translated string, or, rather, in my myopic code :) the filter script used the textual contents of each filter button to tell if it was an “All” option or any other tag, which wasn’t a translation-proof approach (since the translated text is “Alle”, the script did not recognize it as a filter-reset button). I’ve prepared a fix, please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the contained files into the theme directory (i.e. /wp-content/themes/Sensei/), then download this archive, unzip it, and upload its contents into the following directory: /wp-content/themes/Sensei/scripts/filterable-portfolio/, replacing the existing file as well. Please let me know if the fix corrects the bug!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Massaki,
I’ve dropped IE8 support for all themes since the beginning of 2014, following ThemeForest’s lifting of this requirement. What you can do, though, if you want the website to show images in IE8, is transfer the background CSS rules into the theme’s “ie8.css” file, like this:
#page-holder-12 { background-image: url('http://www.facem.jp/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/FaceWaterSplashWEBVersion.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat ; background-size: cover; } #page-holder-35 { background-image: url('http://www.facem.jp/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/fundo.jpg'); background-repeat: repeat ; background-size: initial; } #page-holder-46 { background-image: url('http://www.facem.jp/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/access.jpg'); background-repeat: no-repeat ; background-size: cover; }Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Luigi,
I’ve investigated the issue – indeed, there was an interference from the script that truncates the textual content of the tile to fit it inside given dimensions. I’ve prepared a fix and implemented it on your website, please have a look. I will also include this into the next theme update, thank you for pointing this out, and my apologies for any inconveniences!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Luigi,
could you please clarify what you mean by “downgrading the format” of a post box? Thanks!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Timon,
the plugin looks through, indeed! Thanks for the heads-up, I’ll see if I can add some of its switches to the theme as well.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio -
AuthorPosts