Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

tag cloud

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    publicview
    Participant

Hey Andrii,
    I am trying to use the tag cloud in the right sidebar. I have added the Tag Cloud widget and created a title for it, which shows up. I have added tags to each of the projects in the portfolio, however the tags are not appearing in the Tag Cloud. Please let me know what step(s) I am missing.
    Thanks,
    PV

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey PV,

there are two taxonomies that are named “tag” in Ikebana – one for the native WordPress blog posts (“Posts -> Tags”), and another for portfolio items (“Portfolio -> Tags”). The tag cloud widget should also have two “tags” options in its “taxonomy” drop-down; please try choosing the second one to display the portfolio tags in the widget. In case you see only one instance of “tags” in the widget, please let me know, I will investigate further.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

publicview
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

Thanks for your response. Your suggestion worked! Just a little confusing though, because although there are two drop-downs, they both say “tags”, so one wouldn’t know that there was a difference. Once again your prompt reply is much appreciated!

Cheers,
    Karen

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Karen,

glad it helped! You’re right, one the tags needs to be renamed into something else. I will consider changing the name for the portfolio taxonomy into “types” for the next version update of Ikebana.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.