Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Portfolio page – box size 3×1

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Portfolio page – box size 3×1

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Luigi26
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

I’m very happy to be “beta tester”.
    I update the theme.
    See you soon.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Great! Let me know how it goes.
    Just to clarify – this is not a beta of the update, but a version that will be submitted to ThemeForest very shortly; it has already been tested extensively, yet if you do find errors or problems, please let me know, I will work on eliminating them!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Luigi26
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

I’m happy to help you, thanks for the oportunity.
    Sincerely

Luigi26
    Participant

Hi, Andrii

I think to found an error:
    Standard Portofolio — Post box sizie 2×1 with background color and sticky flag “on”. I update it to 3×1, the background color not show in front end.

Luigi26
    Participant

Hi Andrii,
    the second error:
    When I show the “Portfolio Tags” the post color backgroud is lost.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Luigi,

I’ve tried making a project “sticky” and changing its tile size, as well as displaying it in a tag archive page on your website (did it with the “Diritti del malato” project item), and could not replicate the loss of background colour. Could you please create a sample of the project to demonstrate the bug, and let me know which one is it – I will troubleshoot further!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Luigi26
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

I have found an error: if downgrade the format “post box ” in 1×1 the color in font-end is lost.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Luigi,

could you please clarify what you mean by “downgrading the format” of a post box? Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Luigi26
    Participant

Hi Andrii,

of course.
    When I change the format such as 1×1 to 2×1 and 2×1 to 1×1.
    Can you verify: please check the post box name is “Testamento”.
    Thanks a lot.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Luigi,

I’ve investigated the issue – indeed, there was an interference from the script that truncates the textual content of the tile to fit it inside given dimensions. I’ve prepared a fix and implemented it on your website, please have a look. I will also include this into the next theme update, thank you for pointing this out, and my apologies for any inconveniences!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.