satori

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 851 through 860 (of 1,556 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Parralel Effect Not working and page anchor points are wrong #2421
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Benjamin,

    you’re right; thank you for pointing this out! I’ve re-written the parallax code so that the effect is smooth on both one-page template and single pages. Please download this archive, unzip it, and upload into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso/), replacing the existing files. Please let me know if it works!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Portfolio #2414
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Sorry, Tiago, I’m again unsure whether I understood what you meant. Let me clarify: there are two settings that regulate the number of portfolio items in grids in Kanso:
    1). Number of items on One-page template: Theme Options, “One-Page Website” tab, “Number of portfolio projects per page”
    2). Number of items on Portfolio template (also the page you get redirected to when you click on the “See All” button from the One-Page template): Theme Options, “Portfolio Page” tab, “Portfolio items per page”.

    Should you require additional information or if something is still unclear, do not hesitate to let me know!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Google Font Wieght Options #2411
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey PlaneCreative,

    Ikebana 2.2 has just been made available on ThemeForest ;)

    If you want to control font weight for specific classes, you’ll need to edit the theme’s stylesheet (the recommended way to achieve this is child themes) or add the extra CSS into the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the theme options panel. If you need advice on specific elements, let me know, I will help out with formulating the statements.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Portfolio #2410
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Tiago,

    to control the amount of items on individual portfolio pages, please visit the “Portfolio Page” tab of the theme options panel – the “Portfolio items per page” setting is what you’re looking for ;)

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Fancy Box pop up on home page not working #2405
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey PlaneCreative,

    first of all, thank you for the purchase!

    You’re right, the CSS file for the Fancybox was lost in the 2.1 version update. My apologies for this bug and thank you for reporting! I will include the fix into the 2.2 update that I’ll be uploading today.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Portfolio #2401
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Well, technically it should be possible, as a theme customization. You’d need to hide the extra items that are loaded and display them when filtering by using e.g. the appended Isotope method.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Portfolio #2399
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Tiago,

    I’m not sure I understood what you meant, sorry – could you please reformulate?

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: One-Page Content Container #2397
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Jwoodisgood,

    first of all, thank you for the purchase!

    Full-width content is not envisaged in Kanso for one-page website mode, for the sake of visual uniqueness. However, since the customization is a relatively easy one I’ll try to provide a solution: please download this custom file, unzip it, and upload the contents into the root theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso/). Then refresh the website and let me know if the changes work.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Column help #2396
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey KF,

    I will answer the questions in the same order:

    1). The column shortcode contains two parameters: the width of the column, and its position:
    – the width is a fraction, written with a hyphen, e.g. a 1/2 column would mean [column size=”1-2″]Content[/column] shortcode, and 2/5 column would imply a [column size=”2-5″]Content[/column] shortcode.
    – the position parameter is only needed to “tell” the column that it is the last one in a row, e.g. if I want two columns 1/2 width each in one row, I would use this: [column size=”1-2″]Content[/column][column size=”1-2″ last=”1″]Content[/column].
    More information on column shortcode usage is available on page 18 of the theme manual.

    2). My apologies, this paragraph on page 13 of the manual is outdated – thanks for reporting! I will correct it and update the theme. The textures pack is indeed inside the Resources folder, yet the icons have been replaced by an icon Font called Font Awesome (see the “Font Awesome Integration” subsection in the same section). Icon fonts are a more modern solution to using icons, they are scalable, formattable via CSS, and can be used on retina screens as well.

    Please let me know if something is still unclear.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: vertical menu #2395
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Kirufax,

    first of all thank you for the purchase!

    Glad you’ve sorted out the issue – could you please tell me what was the problem there, so that I could potentially mention that in the theme manual for other users? Thanks!

    Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 10 posts - 851 through 860 (of 1,556 total)