Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Portfolio

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    On3w
    Participant

Hello,

I set 6 portfolios mentioned by you in this area but should not appear in 37 when I click to see everything? It only shows 12, you know why?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Sorry, Tiago, I’m again unsure whether I understood what you meant. Let me clarify: there are two settings that regulate the number of portfolio items in grids in Kanso:
    1). Number of items on One-page template: Theme Options, “One-Page Website” tab, “Number of portfolio projects per page”
    2). Number of items on Portfolio template (also the page you get redirected to when you click on the “See All” button from the One-Page template): Theme Options, “Portfolio Page” tab, “Portfolio items per page”.

Should you require additional information or if something is still unclear, do not hesitate to let me know!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

On3w
    Participant

The problem is this: I have 37 items in the portfolio, put in the theme settings to appear on line 3 and 6 items on the page but when I click the view should show all 37 and not just 12 items correct? But because it appears only 12 and not 37?

Regards,

Thiago Guernieri

On3w
    Participant

Managed to find where is the field, was not putting a number in the field and his defaut was 20, moved to 40 and now appears all items, thanks for the support … I just thought a pen could not play with the categories without having to load them all on the page before .. but anyway thanks for the tips and support!

Regards,
    Thiago Guernieri

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Tiago,

glad to hear you’ve sorted this out! Should there be other issues or questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.