Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Portfolio

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    On3w
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem in the portfolio, I have 37 items in the portfolio and would be sorted out by categories to show everything, so far perfect, but when I try to view the site and click on the category to display the items nothing appears everything is blank it only appears the 6 first and foremost, know what it could be and how to solve it?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Thiago,

could you please clarify:
    – which page of your website should I look at, the front page or the portfolio?
    – what exactly do you mean by “category”? is it the portfolio filter?
    – when you click on the abovementioned category, does the entire website go blank or just the portfolio area?

Thanks!

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

On3w
    Participant

Hello,

– What you should look at is the portfolio that is on the page.
    – Yes, the filter is on the portfolio, I have 37 items and divide them into 7 categories, but they do not appear when I click on category 6 for example, only appears the first 6 who are in category 1.
    – Only the area of the portfolio is blank.

site: raquel.on3w.info

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Thiago,

such portfolio filter situation is not a bug, rather an intended behaviour: the portfolio grid in Kanso is powered by DeSandro’s Isotope plugin; it is based on jQuery, which means it works with the items already loaded on the particular page. It cannot “find” other projects which haven’t been queried via php because Javascript is a client-side language and php is a server-side language.

One solution to this might be increasing the number of portfolio items shown on the portfolio page (use the “Portfolio Items per Page” option on the “Portfolio Page” tab of the Theme Options panel). This will ensure that at least some of the items of each project type get displayed.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

On3w
    Participant

Hello,

I wonder if is to load everything and show just one category eg upload to put 37 items in the home portfolio but it appears directly in a category only showing 6 … Are you doing this? How would it be?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Tiago,

I’m not sure I understood what you meant, sorry – could you please reformulate?

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

On3w
    Participant

I would put everything to load in order to make the filter work properly, but I would put him to start showing the filter directly to Category 1 for example, it only show what is linked in category 1…

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Well, technically it should be possible, as a theme customization. You’d need to hide the extra items that are loaded and display them when filtering by using e.g. the appended Isotope method.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

On3w
    Participant

Hello,

thanks for the tip, but now I’ve been analyzing when I click the button to see all it only shows items 12 and not 37 … know why this is? I have looked in the settings and found nothing that limit is that amount ..

Regards,
    Thiago Guernieri

• This reply was modified 10 years, 2 months ago by On3w.
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Tiago,

to control the amount of items on individual portfolio pages, please visit the “Portfolio Page” tab of the theme options panel – the “Portfolio items per page” setting is what you’re looking for ;)

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.