satori

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 771 through 780 (of 1,556 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Ascending/descending sticky projects #2639
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    The back-end access is what I was going to ask for myself, thank you Bren – looking forward to your email!

    Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Menu link, excerpt background, image repeat #2638
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Fredric,

    first of all, thank you for the purchase!

    I will go over the issues in the same order:

    1). The menu highlight bug is a known one, my apologies for the error. I’m preparing a theme update to version 1.4 where, among other things, this will be fixed. Meanwhile, you can download this archive, unzip it, and upload into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso/), replacing the existing files.

    2). This feature is not yet available from the back-end, yet you can implement it by adding a line of CSS code (can be included in the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel:

    .isotope .image-post-overlay { background-color: #333333; opacity: 1; }
    

    changing the “#333333” to any hex color code you need, and changing the “1” to any value between 0 and 1 for transparency (where 0 is fully transparent).

    3). The title in the “News” section, which is sourced from a blog-type template, is meant not to float, but you’re right, this still needs some tweaking. Please download this custom file I’ve prepared for you, unzip the archive, and upload the resulting file into the theme folder – this should normalize the title and content positions.

    4). You’re right, that’s a bug indeed – my apologies and thank you for reporting it! I’ve included a fix into the previous file, so once you upload it this issue should also be solved. I’ll include the fix into version 1.4 as well, thanks!

    Please let me know if any of the above issues remains unresolved!

    Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: infinite scroll bug #2631
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Venkat,

    first of all, thank you for the purchase!

    The infinite scroll duplication is a known issue, and it is mentioned on page 12 of the theme manual among the limitations of the (currently experimental) infinite scroll feature. However, just some days ago I’ve started preparing a new version of the theme (3.1) which will contain a fix for this. In the meanwhile, you can download this archive I’ve prepared for you, unzip it, and uploda the resulting files into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Ikebana/), replacing the existing files. Please let me know if the fix works!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Ascending/descending sticky projects #2629
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Bren,

    please try this file then (same instructions apply as above). If this doesn’t work either, please provide access to your back-end by sending the login and password to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed).

    Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey there,

    at the moment I can see that the blog section displays two posts, just as it’s intended by a classic WordPress blog format; has the issue been resolved in the meanwhile, or have I misunderstood the question? :)

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Newbie need a lot of help =( #2625
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Krookoo,

    first of all, thank you for the purchase!

    I can see that portfolio items and the left icon menu are there – is this still topical, or has the issue been resolved?
    Is there anything else you need help with?

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Column help #2621
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey KF,

    at the moment I can see that the last two items in the “New Features” section are well-aligned, the only problem is the two top items, and that stems not from the column shortcode, but from the fact that you’ve positioned the “Responsive” title on a separate line, so that it got wrapped into

    elements by WordPress, while the “Modern” heading is simply enclosed in tags. If you make the two first headings analogous, the rest of the text should align itself as well.

    In any case, you can try e.g. Synved’s Shortcodes plugin as an alternative.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: menu highligting wrong item and link to slide #2618
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Morten,

    I’ve fixed the menu item highlight issue (corrected a part of the code in your “header-functions.php” file). Thank you for bringing this up, I will also include the fix into the next theme update (1.4).

    Regarding the in-page links: Kanso does have a smooth scrolling feature installed, yet at the moment it is set to only affect the menu links. If you want to include other links into this feature, you will need to alter the selector on line 576 of the “header-functions.php” file (e.g. instead of ‘.nav-smooth .main-menu a’ you can make it just ‘a’ for all links or add a specific class that you’re planning to attribute to the in-page links, e.g. ‘.nav-smooth .main-menu a, a.in-page’

    Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: more tag not working in front page #2617
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Great! I will include the fix into the next version update for Kanso (1.4).

    Should you have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact me!

    Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: more tag not working in front page #2615
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Rotkreis,

    first of all, thank you for the purchase!

    You’re right, there’s a bug with the “more” links on the one-page template, thank you for noticing this, and my apologies for the error! I’ve prepared a fix: please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the resulting file into the theme root folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso/), replacing the existing file. Let me know if this helps.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 10 posts - 771 through 780 (of 1,556 total)