Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Column help

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Kenya Fever
    Participant

Well. Thanks so much for your efforts. Unfortunately, I still can’t make it work. The top two columns are not aligned, and the last section is very much not aligned. I’ve tried every combination I could think of, and all of your suggestions. No luck.

Can I perhaps install a different column generator plugin? One that is easier to use and/or more predictable? Any recommendations?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey KF,

at the moment I can see that the last two items in the “New Features” section are well-aligned, the only problem is the two top items, and that stems not from the column shortcode, but from the fact that you’ve positioned the “Responsive” title on a separate line, so that it got wrapped into

elements by WordPress, while the “Modern” heading is simply enclosed in tags. If you make the two first headings analogous, the rest of the text should align itself as well.

In any case, you can try e.g. Synved’s Shortcodes plugin as an alternative.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Kenya Fever
    Participant

Still the same issue. Have a look at this screenshot:
    http://s15.postimg.org/kh6jj2ijf/Screen_Shot_2014_03_03_at_10_41_50_PM.png

See how ‘affordable’ is indented to the left? That’s the issue. I’ve made uniform all of the spacing, as you suggested…problem persists.

I think I must try another option to get it working, but I thought you should see this.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey KF,

at the moment the “Features” section looks quite fine on my machine (Chrome): see screenshot.
    If the problem hasn’t been solved yet, could you please provide back-end access so that I could troubleshoot further. You can send login and password to support@satoristudio.net.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.