Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Ascending/descending sticky projects

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Ascending/descending sticky projects

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bren
    Participant

I’m wondering if it’s possible to sort sticky projects in the portfolio to ascending, while the rest of the projects are descending.

I like the projects to be in descending order, but I have a sticky logo like you have on your demo site. If I try to make an additional project sticky, it bumps the logo out of the top spot. So, if possible, I’d like to set the sticky order as ascending to keep the logo in its spot.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Bren,

that makes sense :)
    I’ve prepared a custom version of the “page_portfolio.php” template file for you (available here). Please unzip the archive and upload the file into the root theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Ikebana/) or better still – use a child theme to implement the change. Please let me know if the file works as intended!

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

bren
    Participant

Unfortunately, this didn’t work for me. I tried it with existing projects and also tried it with brand new ones and it still behaves the same way.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Bren,

please try this file then (same instructions apply as above). If this doesn’t work either, please provide access to your back-end by sending the login and password to support@satoristudio.net (no disclosure guaranteed).

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

bren
    Participant

This one did not work either. Thank you for your effort though. I’m working on a localhost at the moment, but the site should be going live in a few days. I will send you the login info when it does.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

The back-end access is what I was going to ask for myself, thank you Bren – looking forward to your email!

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Bren,

I’ve overlooked one more place where the new project order needed to be set – made the necessary change to the “page_portfolio.php” file on your server – now the new sticky posts should follow the logo, please let me know if it works as you intended.

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

bren
    Participant

Sorry for the late response, but this worked wonderfully! Thank you so much for the excellent support you’ve offered with this theme. I appreciate it. You rock.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Glad to hear it worked!

Should you have other questions about the theme, do not hesitate to contact me!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.