January 23, 2014 at 6:47 pm #2382
I have a problem in the portfolio, I have 37 items in the portfolio and would be sorted out by categories to show everything, so far perfect, but when I try to view the site and click on the category to display the items nothing appears everything is blank it only appears the 6 first and foremost, know what it could be and how to solve it?January 24, 2014 at 8:59 am #2385
could you please clarify:
– which page of your website should I look at, the front page or the portfolio?
– what exactly do you mean by “category”? is it the portfolio filter?
– when you click on the abovementioned category, does the entire website go blank or just the portfolio area?
Andrii / Satori StudioJanuary 24, 2014 at 11:18 am #2387
– What you should look at is the portfolio that is on the page.
– Yes, the filter is on the portfolio, I have 37 items and divide them into 7 categories, but they do not appear when I click on category 6 for example, only appears the first 6 who are in category 1.
– Only the area of the portfolio is blank.
site: raquel.on3w.infoJanuary 27, 2014 at 8:28 am #2394
One solution to this might be increasing the number of portfolio items shown on the portfolio page (use the “Portfolio Items per Page” option on the “Portfolio Page” tab of the Theme Options panel). This will ensure that at least some of the items of each project type get displayed.
Andrii / Satori StudioJanuary 27, 2014 at 12:33 pm #2398
I wonder if is to load everything and show just one category eg upload to put 37 items in the home portfolio but it appears directly in a category only showing 6 … Are you doing this? How would it be?January 27, 2014 at 1:39 pm #2399
I’m not sure I understood what you meant, sorry – could you please reformulate?
Andrii / Satori StudioJanuary 27, 2014 at 1:43 pm #2400
I would put everything to load in order to make the filter work properly, but I would put him to start showing the filter directly to Category 1 for example, it only show what is linked in category 1…January 27, 2014 at 1:49 pm #2401
Well, technically it should be possible, as a theme customization. You’d need to hide the extra items that are loaded and display them when filtering by using e.g. the appended Isotope method.
Andrii / Satori StudioJanuary 28, 2014 at 4:54 pm #2407
thanks for the tip, but now I’ve been analyzing when I click the button to see all it only shows items 12 and not 37 … know why this is? I have looked in the settings and found nothing that limit is that amount ..
January 29, 2014 at 8:20 am #2410
- This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by On3w.
to control the amount of items on individual portfolio pages, please visit the “Portfolio Page” tab of the theme options panel – the “Portfolio items per page” setting is what you’re looking for ;)
Andrii / Satori Studio
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.