Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
satoriKeymasterHey Gudwrkagency,
first of all, thank you for the purchase!
I’ve looked into the code of your website and it seems that the Bootstrap framework that is installed on it is interfering with the theme, since it also has a “.dropdown-menu” class which it styles very distinctively. I wouldn’t recommend using Bootstrap or any other framework together with WordPress themes, but in case it is an absolute necessity, you can effectively cancel the Bootstrap’s CSS specifically for the theme’s mobile menu drop-downs with some additional CSS (add it at the bottom of the “style.css” file which should open by default when going to “Appearance -> Editor”):
.mobilemenu .dropdown-menu {
position: static !important;
display: block !important;
padding: 0 !important;
}
Please let me know if it works!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Fry,
the code I posted above should work on any page template; please check that you’ve inserted the correct page ID: go into the editor mode for the page in question and check the URL in the browser’s address bar: the number you’re after is the one following the “page=” text. Please let me know of the results!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Fry,
glad it works, I’ll update the ThemeForest download files as well, thanks for pointing out the bug!
Regarding your second question: in principle, the footer is not fixed to the bottom of the window, since in that case it will always stick to the window even if there’s more content than window height (you can try any theme on ThemeForest, they’ll also follow the same principle). I wouldn’t also advise to fix the footer on individual pages, since different visitors may have varying screen sizes and to some the footer will overlap the content on smaller screen heights. In any case, it is up to you to decide, here’s how it can be done: please add this CSS code at the bottom of the “style.css” file (opens by default in “Appearance -> Editor” admin menu):
.page-id-XX #footer { position: fixed; bottom: 0; }
replace the “XX” with the ID of the page in question. Note that you’ll need to add every individual page separately.Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Fry,
first of all, thank you for the purchase!
I’ve looked into the issue, and it seems that there was indeed a bug in the theme’s files. I’ve prepared a fix: please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the contained file into the following folder:
/wp-content/themes/Kabuki/includes/supersized/includes/
replacing the existing file. Then refresh your website and try changing the meta box settings once more. Please let me know if it works for you!Best,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Antonio,
in Ikebana, it is possible to hide meta information for portfolio items in the Theme Options panel (“Portfolio Page” tab, uncheck the “Display meta information on portfolio item pages” setting). In case you wish to hide the blog post meta as well, you’ll need to add this CSS in the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel:
.blog .post-meta, .single-post .post-meta { display: none; }
Sincerely,
Andrew / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterNice work!
I’ve tried Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE10 and Safari, the website looks fine.
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Cemeskinazi,
first of all, thank you for the purchase!
The issue you’re describing hasn’t been reported previously, and the Sensei demo currently runs on the latest version of WordPress (3.7.1). It is thus very probably something server-specific or settings-specific going on. I will gladly help you to troubleshoot the situation, yet before you provide me the login data, could you please, having Sensei activated, try disabling all plugins (the “Plugins” admin section) and refreshing the admin interface; in case the issues disappear, try enabling the plugins one by one in order to find the “culprit”. Once done, please let me know of the results. Thanks!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Davshirley,
now I understand the issue, sorry for misinterpreting your first message :)
After some troubleshooting this is what the situation looks like to me: the slider does appear on the front page (see screenshot), yet when one clicks on any other page (e.g. “Contact” and then clicks “Home” to return to the portfolio, the slider is not rendered. If, however, we refresh the page, the slider is again displayed normally. This pretty much looks like (in fact, I am 90% sure that it is) a Javascript issue here, either in the theme or in the slider, or between the two of them, and I need access to the back-end in order to find the cause and fix it. Please provide your WordPress login and password by sending them to support@satoristudio.net, and I will look deeper into the problem.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Kargaburun,
I’ve replied to your email ;)
Best,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Kargaburun,
first of all, thank you for the purchase!
WordPress themes tend to look rather dull right after installation, because the default WordPress settings are often not sufficient for more complex themes, and thus certain theme settings need to be adjusted. The demos (including Tokyo demo) display a theme in its full potential, i.e. with some theme settings already tweaked.
In any case, I will gladly help you configure Tokyo; in order for the process to be as efficient and fast as possible, please provide the URL of your website, as well as a numbered list of things you don’t know how to adjust (the more detailed you get, the better it is, and the less additional questions I’m going to ask). I would also recommend to study the theme manual carefully before you compile the list, as it contains the explanations on the most important theme features and might solve some of your questions right away :)
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio -
AuthorPosts