Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Mobile issues.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gudwrkagency
    Participant

Hello Satoristudios.

Im writing you to ask about some issues I am having with my page.. When looking at it on an iphone the menu navigation is not appearing. Is this something on my end or on yours ?

I provide you with a link to my page..

http://bit.ly/1aZqwjY

best regards.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Gudwrkagency,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

I’ve looked into the code of your website and it seems that the Bootstrap framework that is installed on it is interfering with the theme, since it also has a “.dropdown-menu” class which it styles very distinctively. I wouldn’t recommend using Bootstrap or any other framework together with WordPress themes, but in case it is an absolute necessity, you can effectively cancel the Bootstrap’s CSS specifically for the theme’s mobile menu drop-downs with some additional CSS (add it at the bottom of the “style.css” file which should open by default when going to “Appearance -> Editor”):

.mobilemenu .dropdown-menu {
    position: static !important;
    display: block !important;
    padding: 0 !important;
    }

Please let me know if it works!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

gudwrkagency
    Participant

Hey there !

Tried your code. Works perfectly :)

Thank you for your advice and help

Best regards.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Glad to hear! Should you have other questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.