Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Video Not Working

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Video Not Working

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Trishb

Hello,

Enjoying the theme. Great job!

One suggestion, I can’t seem to find a way to search your support questions. That would be really helpful since I’m sure many of the questions I have could be answered by reading others inquiries.

My Question: I can’t seem to get a youtube video to show up in the masonry tiles. I’ve put just the link in the content area, and selected video as the type and it is not working. Its just showing the default grey box with no link or any content. Also the project page itself is not showing any content. Help is appreciated.

Thank you.

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Trishb,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

The forum topic search function was there earlier, but the recent forums plugin update has disrupted its code – we’re working to get it back online.

Regarding your question: please try the following – while in the edit mode for that specific project, locate the two tabs in the top right corner of the content editor area; switch to the “Text” tab, delete all content and paste the YouTube link once more. After that, save/update the project and refresh the website. In case the problem persists, please let me know!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Trishb

Hi,

Unfortunately, that didn’t work. I also tried making a whole new project. The video is showing on the project page but nothing is showing on the portfolio/masonry page. Only a grey box. Any thoughts?
    Trish

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.