Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Logo or tagline in different languages

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Logo or tagline in different languages

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nedim
    Participant

Hi Andrew, my site is called “Nedim Hazar” and then the tagline or subtitle “Film & Music – Turkey”. The subtitle is necessary. Since there is no tagline in the Ikebana template, I thought it appropriate to have three different logos for my three languages. How can I do that?
    Best, Nedim

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Nedim,

this depends on the multilingual plugin you are using; the general principle would be to have PHP a rule in the “header.php” template file that would display three kinds of images depending on the language setting of the current page. Such customizations are unfortunately out of the scope of the standard ThemeForest theme support offer; I can advise several freelancer services, such as Fiverr and Tweaky, which should be really helpful in such situations.

Sincerely,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

nedim
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

I got the code for different logos on different language-pages from WPML. But I couldn’t place it correctly in the header php. As a result the logo shows up twice and the correct one is not linked to the start page.
    Could you possibly help me place the extra code in its correct place?
    Best, Nedim

At the moment the code goes:

<a href="” data-filter=”*” >

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Nedim,

the code was inserted incorrectly, and the original logo was left intact, which caused the problems you described above; I’ve rearranged the code, now it should work as intended – please take a look.

Sincerely,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

nedim
    Participant

Thanks very much Andrew!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.