Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Loading speed

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GerardGallegos
    Participant

Hello guys! Congrats for the theme.

I’m wondering how to improve speed performance. Google is rating my site (whereismy.cat) as in 55 out of 100. I have installed some plugins like: WP-Optimize, WP Smush.it, WordPress Gzip Compression and so on. However seems to have no effect at all. Has anybody had the same troubles? Any suggestion?

thank you all!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hi Gerard,

First of all, thank you for the purchase!

I’ve run Google’s PageSpeed Insights for your website and it gave a 61 score. According to the analysis, the foremost areas of improvement are compressing the social icon images and the javascript code. In case you are experiencing noticeably low site load speed, I can look into it urgently; if the load speed is fine (on my machine it is not slower than other websites), I will include the compressed files into the next theme update. Let me know what you think about it!
    Thanks for bringing up this issue, I frankly haven’t focused much on it while developing the theme. Should catch up now though.

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori

GerardGallegos
    Participant

Thank you for the fast answer!

Don’t hurry it up. I’m still within design and it is not a major issue I will just wait for the next update!

keep it up!

g

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Once more, thanks for bringing that up, Gerard, I’ll pay attention to these issues while upgrading the theme.

Best,
    Andrew | Satori

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.