Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

disable theme lightbox

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support disable theme lightbox

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am having an issue with the theme lightbox, which doesn’t disable when i use fooboxfree, meaning that i end up having one on top of the other. how can i fix this?

Also, is there a search functionality to this forum that i cannot see?

Thanks,

Samuel

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Samuel,

you can disable the built-in lightbox by commenting out one line of code in the “functions.php” file; to do this, please visit the theme editor (Appearance -> Editor admin menu), click on the respective file in the right side of the screen, locate this line (should be 354 if you want to use a third-party editor instead):

include_once( get_template_directory(). '/includes/easy-fancybox/easy-fancybox.php' );

and change it to:

// include_once( get_template_directory(). '/includes/easy-fancybox/easy-fancybox.php' );

To answer your second question: there was a search functionality on the forums previously, yet we disabled it due to incompatibility with the latest version of the forum software; we are planning to get it back in the foreseeable future.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

this worked, thanks Andrii

ah, i typed too soon! now instead of opening with any lightbox at all it opens the image as a webpage…

ah no… (this is embarrassing…) turns out chrome was just being silly… ctrl-r refresh and now it works

thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.