Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Subitem menu

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    On3w
    Participant

When I leave my site to appear on a single page (one-page), I can not move the menu has somehow put subitem?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey On3w,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

I am not sure I understood the issue – could you please clarify? Also, please provide the URL of the website in question, if possible. Thanks for your patience!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

On3w
    Participant

Hello, I want my site to be in (one-page) but would like to put on the menu has sub-items as? The website link is this: raquel.on3w.info

On3w
    Participant

Hello, I noticed an error (problem or defect) in your theme, when I’m logged in to the administration page by page portfolio appears normally, but when I’m offline page is mangled … following print with the page without being logged and logged … Even if a user “subscriber” he is still with error (problem or defect), most silent partner that user to admin or the portfolio back to normal!

http://raquel.on3w.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/logado.jpg
    http://raquel.on3w.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/deslogado.jpg

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey there!

you’re right, it is a CSS bug, please accept my apologies and thank you for reporting! It appears because of the longer excerpt.

I’ve prepared a fix, please download this archive from my repository, unzip it, and upload the contained files into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso/), replacing the existing files.

Please let me know if it fixes the issue!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Regarding your question about the menu: Kanso has two modes – one-page and multi-page – and the menu is constructed differently depending on the mode. In the one-page mode, the primary goal of the menu is to provide a convenient scrolling interface between the sections of the long aggregate page, whilst in the multi-page mode the menu acts as a classic WordPress one. Because of that the one-page menu is automatically generated by a completely custom piece of code that does not correspond to the “Appearance -> Menus” admin interface, and does not allow for submenus and menu items that lead to other static URLs. Inserting a submenu into the one-page menu would require re-writing the code on lines 95 and 131 in the “header.php” theme file. In general, I would imho not advise adding a sub-menu in this case since it may negatively impact its usability.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

On3w
    Participant

About the subitems will no longer need to put in mine, then the automatic mode is perfect, on the css which loads the portfolio so far worked perfectly, thank you for the support and any problems I’ve been in this same topic, if it is on another subject I I open another, and even more thanks

On3w
    Participant

Hello, I’m having a problem with the portfolio, when I walk into a portfolio item and then try to enter the contact page for example nothing happens he gets stopped because my site is in the mode of a page (one-page), how do I that if one wants to leave the item in the portfolio can go elsewhere on the site without any problems?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey On3w,

this is odd – the same thing does work in the theme demo (try pressing on a portfolio item and then on a menu item) – and any other Kanso-based website that I’ve tested. Let’s troubleshoot – firstly, could you please try disabling all third-party plugins (i.e. those that did not come with the theme) one by one and refreshing the page / retrying the menu links from a project page each time you disable a plugin. Please let me know of the result.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

On3w
    Participant

Hello, I disabled the third party plugins as you asked me, and still is in error, I tried to disable all plugins and still does not work, the home is with configuration (one-page) and other pages as a model, this influences something?

Sincerely,
    Thiago / On3w

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.