Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Subitem menu

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    On3w
    Participant

Hello, I have another question, where do I change the contact (send message) and portfolio (all and all) buttons? I want to translate them into my language…

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey On3w,

1). Since the plugins do not affect the situation as it seems, I will need to ask you for the admin access information in order to see the back-end and troubleshoot further. You can send it to support@satoristudio.net, no disclosure guaranteed.

2). All text strings in Kanso are added using the WordPress native translation wrapper, thus they can be translated by any plugin that makes use of such tags, e.g. the free Quick Localization (please note that the “text domain” in the theme is “satori”) or by the paid WPML (in case you want a website in several languages).

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

On3w
    Participant

Hello, I sent an email to: support@satoristudio.net with admin access data, no doubt I’m in email: thiago@on3w.com.br

On3w
    Participant

I tried to translate the localize.po that exists in the theme folder, but no change in content that is in English to Portuguese, there’s only way to translate this, because I would not use a plugin to do this but a simpler form would use .po and .mo

Has somehow to do the translation for these files?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey On3w,

the website login form says that the login/password you’ve provided in the email aren’t valid – could you please double-check?

Regarding your question about the localization: please try updating the language files in the “languages” folder inside the theme root folder (i.e. /wp-content/themes/Kanso/languages/ ) with these files – and make sure that your locale is set to portuguese in the wp-config.php file in your WordPress installation root folder. You can read more on changing the language of a WordPress website on their official pages here.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hi again :)

After much troubleshooting I’ve corrected the link issue, it seemed that the “Smooth Scrolling” jquery code from the “header-functions.php” file was causing the problem; I still couldn’t figure why the code works fine on the theme demo website, yet corrected the master code as well just in case, and will include the update into the next theme version (the upcoming 1.2). Thank you for bringing this up!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.