Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Filter all portfolio items

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Filter all portfolio items

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    andirrashi

Hello,

Is it possible to add an icon in the icon menu that filters all tiles back (something like an ‘all’ tag)?

Also, how can I add a preloader to each tile in the portfolio while the respective content is loading?

Thanks,

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Andirrashi,

I will cover your questions in the same order below:

– thank you for the idea, I will consider adding this feature in the next theme update;
    – regarding the preloader for tiles, I suppose you imply images mostly here (if not, please correct me). You can try using a lazy load plugin to make the process of loading tile images smoother.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

andirrashi

Hello,

That is sort of what i meant, I mean for the lazy load plugin. Except I also need to know how to add the preloader image (circle) when the images are taking time to load (just like in the demo)

I do also have 2 questions, still regarding the icon menu (but this time the mobile icon menu).
    I had to include the icon menu in the header and now they are aligning horizontally but when in mobile screen I cannot get them to align vertically to the middle of their respective boxes. Could you please help me with that?

You can check my site and I mean here: http://mandarina.al/

Also, the icon images are ok in computer screen but they do not look sharp at all when viewed in mobile? What could be the cause?

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Andirrashi,

– since lazy loading for images as well as preloaders are not part of the theme, it is up to you to impkement the respective solution, either as a third-party plugin or a custom solution.

– for the images to align vertically, you can either declare explicit height for all images, use the “display: table” property on the parent element and then align the images themselves, or simply use images that are of equal height to begin with.

– in orderfor the images to look sharp on high-resolution displays, please use images which are 2 times larger so that the scaled verdions are crisp enough.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.