I will cover your questions in the same order below:
– thank you for the idea, I will consider adding this feature in the next theme update;
– regarding the preloader for tiles, I suppose you imply images mostly here (if not, please correct me). You can try using a lazy load plugin to make the process of loading tile images smoother.
That is sort of what i meant, I mean for the lazy load plugin. Except I also need to know how to add the preloader image (circle) when the images are taking time to load (just like in the demo)
I do also have 2 questions, still regarding the icon menu (but this time the mobile icon menu).
I had to include the icon menu in the header and now they are aligning horizontally but when in mobile screen I cannot get them to align vertically to the middle of their respective boxes. Could you please help me with that?
– since lazy loading for images as well as preloaders are not part of the theme, it is up to you to impkement the respective solution, either as a third-party plugin or a custom solution.
– for the images to align vertically, you can either declare explicit height for all images, use the “display: table” property on the parent element and then align the images themselves, or simply use images that are of equal height to begin with.
– in orderfor the images to look sharp on high-resolution displays, please use images which are 2 times larger so that the scaled verdions are crisp enough.