Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
satoriKeymasterHey Oren,
the CSS code you’ve mentioned is generated in the “header-functions.php” file; please remove the code on lines 762-810 of that file to disable this CSS.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey RGB,
submenus are only possible in the multi-page mode in Kanso; this has been done intentionally, to keep the navigation as simple and usable as possible – some users become confused when both scrollable one-page menu and submenu co-exist :) I must apologize for not making it clear enough in the manual, will correct this. I would recommend trying to add the extra items as top-level items into the current one-page menu; in principle I could help you add a bit of the native WP menu to the existing scrolling menu, yet this will work only if the item with the submenu is either the first or the last one in the menu. If that is the case, please let me know, I will provide instructions.
Regarding your second question: I’ve decided to give it a shot. Please download the custom files from my repository, unzip the archive, and upload the contained files into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso), replacing the existing files. Let me know if it works!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Dan,
the mobile buttons do not remain active, yet the background does stay once a button is being pushed once, which, after considering your question, does start to feel somewhat counter-intuitive from the usability perspective. In order to get rid of this behaviour, we’d need to change one CSS rule (“style.css”, line 382 in theme version 2.1).
You can either add the overriding code below to the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel, or at the bottom of the “style.css” (that file should open by default when visiting the “Appearance -> Editor” admin menu) – or, if you are fairly familiar with CSS, edit the line I’ve mentioned directly, removing the second selector.
#icons-mobile a:active .mobile-icons-title {
background-color: transparent !important;
}
Please let me know if this helps fix the issue.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey RGB,
there’s no “See All” button on the website at the moment, I suppose you’ve removed it so far. Before I ask for your login information, let’s try this: could you please tell me which template is chosen for the “Projects” page in the “Page Attributes” settings box (you can check it while in the page editor mode for that particular page); secondly, please tell me which option is currently chosen in the “Settings -> Permalinks” admin menu section. Thanks!
P.S. your bureau does some really interesting work
Best,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Oren,
first of all, thank you for the purchase!
The “max-width” declaration you’re after is on line 133 of the “responsive.css” file in the theme’s root folder ;) I’ve put the CSS that governs the fluid layout into a separate file in this case.
If you wish to make the website stretch the entire width of the screen, you can add the following CSS into the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel (or directly change the “responsive.css” line that I mentioned above):
body .container {
max-width: 100%;
margin: 0 20px;
}
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey RGB,
I will go over the questions in the same order:
1). By design the “See All” button on portfolio sections as part of one-page template should lead to the original portfolio page, and so far no problems have been reported with this mechanism. Could you please provide the URL of your website so that I could have a look at the particular code? Thanks!
1b). It is possible to create a list of instances of a particular post type in WordPress, although Kanso does not provide this functionality out-of-the-box. Please take a look at this third-party plugin, it might do what you need.
2). At the moment the showing/hiding of portfolio captions is done using jQuery rather than CSS; the respective code can be found under the “Overlay image for posts” title in the “header-functions.php” file (lines 405-421). To change the transition, you need to replace the “FadeIn()” on line 413 and “FadeOut()” on line 416 with an effect of your choice.
3). This is not envisaged from the back-end of the theme, but can be achieved by moving the code that is responsible for showing the filter; the code on lines 165-180 of the “page_one-page.php” template file should be moved after line number 114. In case you’re not familiar with php, I highly recommend asking for a professional’s help with this one (e.g. on Tweaky.com).
4). The full-width Google Map in the “Contact” section of the demo is just an image :) You can upload a header image for each individual page from the “Page Settings” box while in the page editor mode.
Please let me know if any of the issues requires clarification.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterGlad it’s been sorted out!
Should you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Drew,
indeed, the FileURL should be chosen in the “link” options (usually it stands there by default, by on some WP configurations it has to be updated manually). This and other tips on how to use the theme options panel are also available from page 3 of the theme manual. Should you have other questions, do not hesitate to contact me!
Best,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Hianalytics,
The footer content is sourced from the “Footer” widget area, yet due to an overlap with the new UI of WP version 3.8, the footer widget area may be obstructed; this is a known issue, and it has been corrected in version 1.2.1 of the theme – could you please update (the latest version of the theme is available from the “Downloads” tab of your ThemeForest account) and let me know if the issue still persists? Thanks!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Icedave,
first of all, thank you for the purchase!
I will go over the issues in the same order:
1). At the moment there are two projects in the portfolio on the website, and both of them have “standard” format – could you please re-produce the error so that I could have a look at the code? Thanks!
2). Initially the “gallery” format was envisaged for displaying a slider-type gallery in the portfolio grid, yet now I think it might be a good idea to allow thumbnails; I will prepare a file for you shortly.
3). Could you please clarify which header you mean, or (better still) provide a live example or a screenshot of the issue?
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio -
AuthorPosts