satori

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 511 through 520 (of 1,556 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Mobile Menu Behind Content #3292
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Alright, this is a bit outside the scope of the intended theme functions, but I’ll try to point you in the right direction: please use this code in the “Styles: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel:

    @media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    .page-space {
       height: 0 !important;
    }
    #main-header #header, #main-header .bigheader, #main-header #header-box, #main-header .smallheader {
       border-bottom: none !important; 
       position: static !important;
       height: auto !important;
    }
    }
    

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Portfolio Title #3290
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Björn,

    now I see what you mean :)

    Enabling the “Page Settings” box on projects would require some work since it was not envisaged it the theme initially, I can provide you with a solution, yet I cannot guarantee that I will implement it into the theme in the next version update. Please download this archive, unzip it, and upload all contained files into the theme folder, i.e. /wp-content/themes/Kanso.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: project permalink modification #3289
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Sylvio,

    I will go over the questions in the same order:

    1). This is out of the scope of the theme back-end capabilities, yet I will try to help out: one needs to alter the “rewrite” array for the code which generates the “project” custom post type. This is located in the theme’s functions.php file – I’ve prepared a custom one for you, which contains the necessary changes (line 383). Please unzip the archive, and upload the resulting file into the theme folder via ftp (/wp-content/themes/Tokyo). After that you might need to flush the permalink cache – you can do this by going to the “Settings -> Permalinks” admin section, changing the radio button to any other setting than your current one, saving the settings, and then resetting the radio to the one you had originally (“post name” I presume).

    2). I agree, this would be a good addition to the theme’s functionality! I’ve prepared an updated file – please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the contained file into the following folder:
    /wp-content/themes/Tokyo/includes/supersized/includes/
    replacing the existing file. Then refresh the website – the background choice options should now appear on the projects as well.

    Please let me know if the above information helps achieve the desired outcomes!

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Mobile Menu Behind Content #3288
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Rhiannaweilert,

    first of all, thank you for the purchase!

    I can see that the header does not shrink anymore on the website you’ve provided – have you already managed to alter the code to disable the shrinking header, you do you still need help on this one?

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: background image/inserted images and chinese font #3285
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey IAE,

    first of all, thank you for the purchase!

    I will go over the issues in the same order:

    1). The website looks like this in my Chrome (latest version) at the moment: screenshot. Could you please point me to the images that do not appear in Chrome? Thanks!

    2). This is definitely a font issue, and probably ousite the scope of the theme, yet I’ve found a case with a similar problem, let’s try their proposed solution: please insert this line into the theme header.php file, inside the ” tags:

    
    

    removing the space before the “meta” word. Alternatively, you can download this custom header.php file I’ve prepared for you, it already contains the new code. All you need to do is unzip the archive and upload the resulting file into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso/), replacing the existing file.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: One page layout – distance between "pages" #3284
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Björn,

    there is currently no back-end option to change the spacing between the sections of the one-page layout, yet you can use some custom CSS to achieve this – please go to the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel and add this code, then click “Save All Changes”:

    .page-template-page_one-page-php .page-holder {
    padding-bottom: 60px !important;
    }
    

    You can use any other figure instead of “60” to adjust the spacing according to your needs.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Portfolio Title #3283
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey Björn,

    first of all, thank you for the purchase!

    If you wish not to display page title on certain pages, you can tick the “Hide page title” option in the “Page Settings” box while in the page editor mode. Please let me know if it helps or if you had something else in mind.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Showcase your website based on Ikebana #3282
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Looking great, Lisa! Thank you for sharing!
    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: full screen slider is larger than page height #3281
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Dear Beedlekanso,

    first of all, thank you for the purchase! My apologies for the delay in the reply.
    You can send me the link to website by using this email address: support@satoristudio.net.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

    in reply to: Portfolio Error Code – One Page Layout #3269
    mmsatori
    Keymaster

    Hey See22,

    Glad to hear!

    I will go over the questions in the same order:

    1). By design, the portfolio items open as new pages in Kanso; the only project format that opens in the same page, as an overlay window, is “image” (you can read more about project formats in Kanso on pages 9-10 of the theme manual).

    2). There is no back-end setting to tell the portfolio filter to appear on top of the grid, yet it can be achieved by moving the code passage that generates the filter; if you want, you can tell me whether you have the one-page template or a single portfolio page in mind, and I will provide more detailed instructions.

    3). Please use the “Portfolio items – mouse-hover opacity” setting in the “Style: Content, Widgets” tab of the Theme Options panel to change the opacity of the overlays of portfolio grid items.

    Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 10 posts - 511 through 520 (of 1,556 total)