Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

background image/inserted images and chinese font

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support background image/inserted images and chinese font

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    iae
    Participant

Hi there, great template!

Just a few issues once the site is now up and running: http://iae-institute.com

1. I inserted background images for each section of the one-page layout, and have images inserted in the body of each section (used as link icons), but sometimes these images don’t show up in Chrome — but, they do show up in both Firefox and Safari.

2. The Chinese font does not show up consistently — within a paragraph, some are bolded while others are not. This happened a few times in different browsers, but it doesn’t happen in a consistent way, just sometimes. I’m wondering if it’s possible to add a css code to unify/set the chinese font?

thanks for your help!!!

IAE

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey IAE,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

I will go over the issues in the same order:

1). The website looks like this in my Chrome (latest version) at the moment: screenshot. Could you please point me to the images that do not appear in Chrome? Thanks!

2). This is definitely a font issue, and probably ousite the scope of the theme, yet I’ve found a case with a similar problem, let’s try their proposed solution: please insert this line into the theme header.php file, inside the ” tags:

removing the space before the “meta” word. Alternatively, you can download this custom header.php file I’ve prepared for you, it already contains the new code. All you need to do is unzip the archive and upload the resulting file into the theme folder (/wp-content/themes/Kanso/), replacing the existing file.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.