Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
satoriKeymasterAnytime ;)
Best,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Jay,
sorry, I’ve specified the wrong archive extension – now the first link should work!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Timon,
an online live version would be better – if you don’t mind, I would propose resolving this issue once the website is available online.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Oren,
the WP_Query object has an option to include or exclude certain items of custom taxonomies, but you’d need to use the tax_query parameter in this case, e.g. on line 69 in the page_portfolio.php theme file:
$wp_query = new WP_Query( array( 'posts_per_page' => $ppp , 'post_type' => 'project' , 'paged' => $paged , 'post__not_in' => $exclude_ids, 'order' => $order, 'orderby' => $orderby, 'tax_query' => array( array( 'taxonomy' => 'tagportfolio', 'field' => 'slug', 'terms' => array( 1, 2, 3 ), 'operator' => 'NOT IN' ) ) ) );replacing the “1”, “2”, “3” etc with the slugs of the portfolio tags (“Portfolio -> Tags” admin section) you wish to exclude from the portfolio page.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Jay,
the Social Media Widget works as follows: please visit “Appearance -> Widgets” admin area, and drag the “Social Media Widget” from the left hand side into the “Footer” widget area on the right hand side. Once it is there, you can expand it and set the URLs for the social services you wish to display (e.g. if you need a Facebook icon, you need to paste your FB page’s URL into the “Facebook URL” field, etc).
Unfortunately, there’s no Behance icon available in the widget yet, but I’ve prepared an update for you that includes this icon as well. Please download this archive, unzip it, and upload the resulting file into the following folder: /wp-plugins/social-media-widget, replacing the existing file. Please also download this archive, unzip it, and upload all contents into the following folder: /wp-content/themes/Kanso/includes/font-awesome/, replacing the existing files and folders.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterDear Steffanie,
I apologize for the delay in my reply! Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved; I will try to improve the wording in the theme manual to make it clear that the “one-page” layout only serves as a container for the one-page website. Thank you for pointing my attention to this issue.
Should you encounter any other issues with the theme, do not hesitate to contact me!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Fabio,
I’ve updated the code on the website, please try excluding pages now.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Timon,
could you please provide the URL of the website in question, I’d need to see the actual code in order to troubleshoot further. Thank you!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Kirufax,
please try adding this code into the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel:
#portfolio-content-block { opacity: 0.5; }“0” is fully transparent and “1” is fully opaque in this case.
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio
satoriKeymasterHey Steffanie,
this is how the “Blog” page (http://www.gobleberriman.com/site3/news-information/) looks on my machine: screenshot. I can see the “Home” menu item – has the issue been resolved in the meanwhile or am I looking in the wrong place?
Please also tell me if you’ve tried clearing the browser cache (and, in case you are using a caching WP plugin, its cache as well), it might be an artefact of the previous configuration. Thanks!
Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio -
AuthorPosts