Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Can the portfolio be on another page in addition to the home page?

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support Can the portfolio be on another page in addition to the home page?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    leslyejoy
    Participant

My portfolio is now on my home page so when my domain name URL is typed in, the portfolio comes up. I would like to have an additional page on my site link to the portfolio (but still keep it as the homepage). It would be a sub item dropdown from a menu item on my main nav. Is this possible and if so, how do I do it? My site is ljwood.com, the portfolio link would be a dropdown item from ‘goods.’ Thank you!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Leslye,

in order to create a menu link with a custom URL, please go to “Appearance -> Menus” in the admin panel, and click on “Custom links” in the accordion on the left; a form will open, where you can input the item title and the URL where it should link to. Then click on the “Add to menu” button and voila! :)

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

leslyejoy
    Participant

Perfect, thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.