Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Reply To: top menu not working from pages not in menu

New Front EN Support Forums Kanso Theme Support top menu not working from pages not in menu Reply To: top menu not working from pages not in menu

mmsatori
Keymaster

Hey Hazel,

I’ve tested your website using the steps you’ve outlined in your email:
1. Clicked on “FAQ” in the top menu, which brought me to the respective section.
2. Clicked e.g. on “Business” (also tried the other two links) in the FAQ section, which brought me to a separate page.
3. Clicking on any of the top menu items on that separate page brings me to the respective section of the one-page layout, just like expected – in other words, I cannot seem to be able to reproduce the bug so far.

Here’s what I’d like to you tell me in order to help in my search for the bug:
– please right-click on any of the top menu items (e.g. “Proofreading”) while having completed step 2 from the above sequence, choose “Copy link address” from the drop-down menu that appears, and paste here the resulting URL.
– tell me which device and browser (and browser version, you can find it here) you are using to view the website.

Sincerely,
Andrii / Satori Studio