Are you a website owner? Feeling like your WordPress-based website could use a “renovation”? Then our Bento could be just what you need. It is a carefully crafted free WordPress theme which combines clean, modern design with unlimited customization possibilities. Bento is preferred by thousands of webmasters and web developers around the world because of how simple yet powerful the theme is, as well as for friendly support and regular updates.
Why switch to Bento?
Bento is the perfect choice for a cost-conscious webmaster – why pay hundreds of dollars elsewhere for the same level of quality? Among other things, Bento users especially like:
- Visual Content Builder with an easy drag-and-drop interface
- Unlimited colour choice for any website element
- Mobile-friendliness and retina-readiness
- Optimized, lean code for high load speed and good SEO
- Customizable grid layouts and other templates
- Detailed manual covering all important setup and usage issues
The Expansion Pack adds tons of juicy features to Bento, including a framework to build a professional portfolio showcase, customizable pop-ups to retain leaving visitors that get triggered on specific user actions, beautiful pre-made page layouts for the Content Builder, video headers, and much more.
The website applying for the Bento Expansion Pack upgrade should fulfill the following criteria:
- The domain of the website should be at least 1 year old, i.e. registered at least 1 year ago.
- The website should have incoming links from at least 10 different domains; we monitor links using the Ahrefs tools.
- The website should not use any black-hat SEO practices or contain adult or prohibited content.
The only thing we ask in return is leaving the link to the Bento theme in the footer of your website, or, in case your website is in a similar niche – a post in your blog feed about Bento.
To get your free copy of the Expansion Pack, message us using this contact form, providing the URL of your website. Take the chance to make your website look and feel more like it’s 2016!