Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

grunion error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    zcalloway
    Participant

Hi

I just recently installed the Fuji theme and now I am getting this error.
    Fatal error: Cannot redeclare grunion_media_button() (previously declared in /home/sbfi/public_html/tr/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/contact-form/admin.php:25) in /home/sbfi/public_html/tr/wp-content/themes/Fuji/includes/contact-form/grunion-contact-form.php on line 678

I have to rename the jetpack folder on the server to get the error to stop. Is there a way to get both jetpack and Fuji to work together?

Thanks so much.

salvatoresisca
    Participant

Hi,

same error here.
    How do we get Jetpack and Fuji theme work together?

Thanks!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Zcalloway and Salvatoresisca,

first of all, thank you for the purchase and my apologies for the bug!

Please download this file from my repository, unzip it, and upload the contained php file into the following folder, using your ftp client: /wp-content/themes/Kabuki/includes/contact-form/ replacing the existing file. Let me know if this works!

Sincerely,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

salvatoresisca
    Participant

Thank you Andrew!
    It seems to work now :)

zcalloway
    Participant

Works great!!

Thank you Andrew!

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Good to know! Thanks for bringing this up, I’ll include the fix in the next theme update for Fuji.

Should you have more questions or face any issues, do not hesitate to contact me!

Best,
    Andrew | Satori Studio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.