Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

CSS for dropdown menu

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support CSS for dropdown menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    davidcope
    Participant

Also another question, if it’s ok, where do you modify the css code for the drop down menu? I couldn’t find it any of the style sheets. Looking at the source code in my browser the class appears to ‘sub-menu’ – entering custom CSS for this doesn’t appear to make the changes..any ideas?

Best Wishes

David

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey David,

the submenus are styled by the code in the “Top Menus” section (line 278 and below) of the “style.css” file (located in the theme’s root folder); the styling is primarily executed via the “#nav-primary ul ul” declaration. In case you have some specific things you’d like to change about the submenus, you can give me more detailed information (and a URL of the page in question would also be useful), and I will help you with the code or at least try to provide a direction.

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

davidcope
    Participant

Thank you Andrii..not sure how I missed that! :-/

davidcope
    Participant

Actually, I hadn’t realised that you had, very thoughtfully, included this option via the ‘theme options’ in Admin!

Thanks again

David

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.