Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Un-bolding headers

New Front EN Support Forums Shogun Theme Support Un-bolding headers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello!

I’m having trouble removing the “bold” setting from the headings font of the footer, sidebar, and title of posts. The font is set to “Lora,” but appears to automatically switch to Lora’s “bold” setting in each of these instances, but I would like for them to remain at Lora’s “regular” setting instead. Any tips on how to make that work?

Also, very happy with the theme so far!

–dreadpiratetrey

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey dreadpiratetrey,

thank you for choosing Shogun!

Could you please provide the URL of the website? Seeing the live code would help me provide efficient solution. Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Sure! http://www.dreadpiratetrey.com

-dreadpiratetrey

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Thanks, dreadpiratetrey!

The post and widget titles are displayed in bold because this is defined in the theme styles and is not adjustable via the Theme Options. You can, however, change this by adding some code to the “Style: Add Custom CSS” tab of the Theme Options panel:

.serif, cite, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, #content h1 a, #content h2 a, #content h3 a, #content h4 a, #header-image h1 a, #header-image h2 a, #header-image h3 a, #header-image h4 a, h1 a:visited, h2 a:visited, h3 a:visited, h4 a:visited {
    font-weight: 400 !important;
    }

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.