Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

Social Media Icons in Copyright area

New Front EN Support Forums Kabuki Theme Support Social Media Icons in Copyright area

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mo-ritz

Hi Andrii,

First of all congratulations on this beautiful theme!

I am wondering if it is possible to add social media buttons in the copyright area all the way at the bottom. I find the footer takes a lot of space on the page and the effekt is not ideal. Therefor, I imagine the icons to be in the copyright area right bound so that the icon furthest on the right will be below the full width page right border. Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Moritz

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Hey Moritz,

first of all, thank you for the purchase!

Social icons (or other widgets) have not been envisaged in the theme’s footer, so there’s no “out-of-the-box” option for that. Technically, it is possible indeed, but will require certain code customization. There are several ways you could proceed:
    – add the html markup (i.e. images and links) for the social icons into the “Copyright text” field on the “Page elements” tab of the Theme Options panel, wrapping them into a container (e.g. a div) with “float: left” property or “text-align: left”.
    – add the icons into the footer widget area in the “Appearance -> Widgets” admin section, using the Social Media Widgets, and removing the extra margins in the footer widget area by adding this code to the theme’s “style.css” file (opens by default when you visit the “Appearance -> Editor” admin menu):

#footer .widget-footer { margin: 0 !important; }

Sincerely,
    Andrii / Satori Studio

mo-ritz

Thank you very much!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.