Deprecated: Function get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /var/www/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5383

social icons & color of caption text

New Front EN Support Forums Ikebana Theme Support social icons & color of caption text

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    leslyejoy
    Participant

No I actually could not figure out how to access the icons that matched the ones in the header using that method; it only inserted the various colored square ones I did not want. According to the Ikebana manual, there’s supposed to be an ‘options’ choice for different icon sets when you open up the widget but I could not find it. I actually did an elaborate workaround but at the moment, have removed my footer altogether (not for this reason). But I wouldn’t mind knowing how to use the plugin to get different icons if that is possible, might come in handy in the future.

Thanks,
    Leslye

mmsatori
    Keymaster

Dear Leslye,

I apologize for the manual mention, it is something that had to be removed since we left only one icon pack in the plugin (removed all that were third-party and added the one made by me specifically to match the overall look and feel of Ikebana). There are no specialized widgets envisaged in Ikebana to insert the same icons as in the header, for the sake of better user experience (distinct styling of header and footer). However, you can use a plain text widget and insert the icons into it to match the header icons – they are created using Font Awesome, which is quite easy to use.

Sincerely,
    Andrew / Satori Studio

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.